Thursday Night Chatter Thread - Week 11 | Saints at Panthers | 11/17/2016

data

Forbes #1
Huh? He has a SB ring. That buys cred.
One ring, yes, but doesn't it seem like he misses the playoffs a lot or early playoff exits?

Brady's Brady, Manning's got 4 SB appearances, Roethlisberger 3 SB appearances, Rodgers 3 NFCC games.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Very surprised they called a penalty on Kuechly there. He rarely gets flagged.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tim Hightower...wow. He's been out of the league, what, three years and comes back? Remarkable.

data

Forbes #1
Redskins vs Packers on SNF...I wanna root for a Packers loss more. I don't think the Redskins are a threat.

data

Forbes #1
Dude's got the 5-year old hyperventilations going on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dude's got the 5-year old hyperventilations going on.
No shit. Wow.

Feel for the guy. Great passion, but you don't see that very often.

Looks like a 12 year old who dropped a pop fly. Never seen a facial expression like that after an injury.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So Newton dyes the tip of his goatee?

Really?

data

Forbes #1
Props to Cam Newton on that 3rd down throw...Collinsworth is saying no pressure, but that pocket was claustrophobic. Only cuz he's a mammoth of a man that didn't bother him and still had the strength to get zip on the throw into Benjamin.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Props to Cam Newton on that 3rd down throw...Collinsworth is saying no pressure, but that pocket was claustrophobic. Only cuz he's a mammoth of a man that didn't bother him and still had the strength to get zip on the throw into Benjamin.
Feh.

He has tools that most would dream of. And occasionally he maximizes that.

I just don't think he is a winner.

data

Forbes #1
That Samsung phone commercial is obnoxious. Three junior high age kids live on the same block and take their bikes around the city all day, snapping photos of the places they've been and people they've met.

Yeah...uh huh...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Panthers say "concussion"?

Uh, first time I have ever seen a concussion to cause someone to blubber like a baby.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That Samsung phone commercial is obnoxious. Three junior high age kids live on the same block and take their bikes around the city all day, snapping photos of the places they've been and people they've met.

Yeah...uh huh...
Worse is the Mercedes commercial.

White teen kid has a date and there is a snow storm. Dad goes, oh no, bad out there. Kid insists that dad takes him to the theater to meet his date.

He waits at theater, girl doesn't seem to be able to make it. Then she arrives in Mercedes RTV which could brave the storm.

And my dad has a Mercedes kid goes into the empty theater with his date, who also arrived in her dad's Mercedes.

That was awful. Most people can't relate to that stupid ass shit.

That was just awful.

data

Forbes #1
At 4-6, Sean Payton's staring at 3 consecutive non-playoff seasons. Hot seat?

Top Bottom