2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

Wow.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Daaaaaamn.
Its very true though. I have been watching that bullshit for years. My wife grew up in Charlotte, and worked for the largest TV station there. We had luxury booth seats to any Carolina game we wanted. We probably went 8-9 times, cause its free food and alcohol.

In just about every game I attended, if the Panthers got down more than 10 points before halftime, the stadium was a mass exodus before the 3rd quarter. Totally fair-weather dipshits in that city. sure there are some hardcore blue collar fans there, but a huge faction of the fans are polo/sweatervest wine-drinking bankers who are there just to be seen.

Dallas has a ton of fans like that too, but at least they stay until the end of the game. :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I hate this crying Jordan stuff. Its just dumb. That is all.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
So we're debating whether Garrett is a better HC than Wade? The fact it's even a debate displays how bad Garrett is as HC.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So we're debating whether Garrett is a better HC than Wade? The fact it's even a debate displays how bad Garrett is as HC.
Not only that but as Coordinators as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate this crying Jordan stuff. Its just dumb. That is all.
It was funny the first couple of times. Now it is at where "You're the real MVP" is at in meme repeat hell.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'm surprised no has brought up the most shocking moment of last night.

Who the fuck knew Lady Gaga had fucking pipes like that?

data

Forbes #1
i haven't been around this season as much. It's called getting married and having a life.
Yes, I agree we should have a different debate, such as Schmitty having a life worthy enough to explain his DCC absence.

Not sure how this one got lost. So many areas to explore...assuming he doesn't watch the Cowboys game live, does he watch them at all, or just the highlights? Does this impact the credibility of his opinions on the state of the Cowboys going forward? If he goes back to watch tape, does he share tapes with Hos? Is he Hos? What does having a life constitute - Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Hos has a wife, two kids and a million posts. it can be done.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Hos has a wife, two kids and a million posts. it can be done.
But he's not allowed to watch the games live because his wife doesn't like watching football, and apparently they only have 1 TV.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Yes, I agree we should have a different debate, such as Schmitty having a life worthy enough to explain his DCC absence.

Not sure how this one got lost. So many areas to explore...assuming he doesn't watch the Cowboys game live, does he watch them at all, or just the highlights? Does this impact the credibility of his opinions on the state of the Cowboys going forward? If he goes back to watch tape, does he share tapes with Hos? Is he Hos? What does having a life constitute - Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot?
Married? I wonder who wears the pants? And which one has the bigger jugs?

data

Forbes #1
But he's not allowed to watch the games live because his wife doesn't like watching football, and apparently they only have 1 TV.
Haven't replaced the flowerpot, either, but goddammit Tony Dorsett can run like the m'fn wind.

Top Bottom