Wild Card Gameday Chatter|1/4/14

Carp

DCC 4Life
If the Bengals had taken Mallet like I did in the Mayock they'd be a better team.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
And we still fucked it up.

Hawkins is a real NFL player who has made a career for himself. Holley is not.
Don't be surprised if Irvin drops a Deuce on your front Welcome mat this weekend.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Totally agree here.

It was obvious Paytons plan was to use checkdowns and the running game to counter the cold weather last night. When the Eagles started shutting that down, he said fuck it and started airing it out.

Garrett would still be calling pass plays to Witten 3 yards short of the first down this morning.
It is pretty clear that anytime Garrett gets resistance from his original gameplan he freaks out and is useless.

Most of his "success" is due to Romo and his improvisation. It is not even debatable.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Dalton f'd that one up
Can you imagine Garrett and Dalton together in Dallas?

2 fucking Gingers with a goofy ass look when they stand on the sidelines.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is pretty clear that anytime Garrett gets resistance from his original gameplan he freaks out and is useless.

Most of his "success" is due to Romo and his improvisation. It is not even debatable.
So true.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Totally agree here.

It was obvious Paytons plan was to use checkdowns and the running game to counter the cold weather last night. When the Eagles started shutting that down, he said fuck it and started airing it out.

Garrett would still be calling pass plays to Witten 3 yards short of the first down this morning.
I give more credit to Ryan than Payton last night.

data

Forbes #1

Sad and true

Carp

DCC 4Life
Rivers would wear thin as a team mate.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I give more credit to Ryan than Payton last night.
Really?

After the one CB went out, the Saints D was pretty useless. If Racist Cooper doesn't drop that wide open 3rd down pass it may have been a different game completely.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Really?

After the one CB went out, the Saints D was pretty useless. If Racist Cooper doesn't drop that wide open 3rd down pass it may have been a different game completely.
Absolutely. They held Philly under 300 yards and held McCoy in check.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This non-conference Pro Bowl is the stupidest shit ever.

Worse than when the NHL tried to do "North America vs. the World" for their all star game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Really?

Ryan's biggest success there is getting the defense to adopt his personality. Otherwise it is the same crap he has shown everywhere.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This non-conference Pro Bowl is the stupidest shit ever.

Worse than when the NHL tried to do "North America vs. the World" for their all star game.
I try not to give a shit about the Pro Bowl.

Top Bottom