Week 12 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Giants | 11/23/2014

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Cowboys are the healthiest they've been in a very long time. There's no excuse not to win this one.

Cowboys 27
Giants 21

This feels like a 2 x 2 x 2 game for our defense.

2 INTs
2 Sacks
2 Forced Fumbles.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Donnell does scare me, though.

I don't think we have the Safeties or coverage LBs to hang with him.

It'll be interesting to see how we play him this time around. We forced him to fumble the last time around but he set his season high in receiving yards against us.

D

Deuce

It'll be interesting to see how we play him this time around. We forced him to fumble the last time around but he set his season high in receiving yards against us.
He concerns me enough thay im starting him in fantasy leagues. But our run D has take. A serious step back and a healthy Jennings could be an issue.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
just got tickets to the game. last time i went is when kitna threw for 300 yards, so needless to say this one is in the bag

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not cold enough for frozen Coughlin face...snot dripping from his nose, red cheeks...I look forward to it annually. Bummer.

Carp

DCC 4Life

Beckham is the one I am worried about...strong with the ball in his hands and has a feel for big plays. Love his aggressiveness.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Interested in what the Titans do vs Philly...that D will give them issues and make Sanchez work.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Det/NE is intriguing as well...that pass rush vs Brady will be a big test. Should see what the Lions are about too.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cowboys - 34
Giants - 14

Let's whip their ass, stand them back up, knock them back down and step on their throats!

Cotton

Staff member
Det/NE is intriguing as well...that pass rush vs Brady will be a big test. Should see what the Lions are about too.
Yeah, that should be a pretty good game. And, you're right, we will find out if the Lions are the real deal or not in this game.

Cotton

Staff member
For Cowboys, waiting is the hardest part
November, 23, 2014

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Before Sunday night's kickoff against the New York Giants, the Dallas Cowboys will do a lot of waiting. And waiting.

Such is the life of waiting for the prime-time games. So what does coach Jason Garrett do to break up the boredom during the day?

“It’s an age-old issue,” Garett said. “You’re always asking about the schedule to try to make sure your players are at their best when you kick it off. Typically what we’ve done through the years is have some kind of walk-through the day of the night game to get them out of bed, moving around, thinking football and then giving them some times in the afternoon before the pregame meal and getting on the bus and going to the stadium.”

Players can get antsy during the day. Several players said they would watch at least some of the afternoon games. Others said they would review the game plan or just sleep some more to save energy.

“Some games you’re like, ‘I’m just ready to get it on,’ and it takes forever,” cornerback Brandon Carr said. “For the most part it goes by pretty quick.”

The thought of playing at night is a real motivation.

“Obviously you’re amped for every game, but you know the whole nation is watching,” defensive tackle Nick Hayden said. “It’s even better because you have the showcase and you can show the whole nation what the Cowboys are about.”

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Tony D

DCC 4Life
So who we rooting for this week? I know we want the 49ers to win since they're playing our rival the Skins and we can't root for them even though we will be fighting 49ers per playoff spot.signed 1big fan13

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Had picked up Gray in a couple leagues last week but of course had him on the bench when he went off, now he not only was late for a practice and got sent home but they add Blount. I'm too scared to start any NE back this week

Cotton

Staff member
So who we rooting for this week? I know we want the 49ers to win since they're playing our rival the Skins and we can't root for them even though we will be fighting 49ers per playoff spot. / signed 1big fan13
HTTR!!!

Cotton

Staff member
Had picked up Gray in a couple leagues last week but of course had him on the bench when he went off, now he not only was late for a practice and got sent home but they add Blount. I'm too scared to start any NE back this week
I'm starting him. But, keep in mind, it's either him or Branden Oliver. So, yeah...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm starting him. But, keep in mind, it's either him or Branden Oliver. So, yeah...
Well if those were my only choices I'd start him too

Top Bottom