Week 16 Monday Night Football Chatter | Lions vs. Cowboys | 12/26/2016

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Probably don't. It's obviously a meaningless game for us and we don't want injuries, but at the same time we can't just take 3 weeks off and then think we'll turn it on in the playoffs.
Yeah, true, but frankly if we were to only win one of the next two, Philly would probably be the one we want. Win heading in to the playoffs and frankly Detroit winning takes Washington out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
OMG Please don't fucking do that again, Dak.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is becoming the "exposed" game.

Garrett better put in reserves before it becomes more apparent.

dallen

Senior Tech
Please don't do that Dak

Stars

DCC 4Life
LOve seeing the penalty per drive streak continuing this game. Fucking idiots.

dallen

Senior Tech
Yeah, true, but frankly if we were to only win one of the next two, Philly would probably be the one we want. Win heading in to the playoffs and frankly Detroit winning takes Washington out.
Only thing that really has me concerned is the penalties

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't even care.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Gonna limp into the playoffs on a 2 game losing streak and get blown the fuck out in the divisional round and have to listen to people laugh at us the rest of the year. Depressing.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If we're laying off tonight then I guarantee you'll see more backups and less effort next week. Looks like our plan is to coast for 3 weeks. I expect half the team will be in Cabo next Monday.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just would have been nice to see our team cut down on the penalties after the last few weeks. Instead our guys have gone the opposite direction. Almost got Dak killed as a result.

data

Forbes #1
Wonder if Stephen Jones Jr went up to Stafford, shook his hand and said, "I'm breaking all your records"

Top Bottom