Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

dallen

Senior Tech
That's one you might want to challenge

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That must have been Garrett's playcall. We're killing them with runs between the tackle so let's decide to get cute with the outside flip to the HB run.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Even Garrett doesn't know what to do in a gimmie game.

dallen

Senior Tech
That must have been Garrett's playcall. We're calling them with runs between the tackle so let's decide to get cute with the outside flip to the HB run.
They were looking for the inside run. It wasn't the worst call

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Even at 100% health, he isn't going to be 100%. He has had a back injury. He hasn't exactly been able to stay in shape or been able to throw the football a ton. I know he has thrown some, but not at the level he needs to. I keep Dak in regardless. But, that ain't happening as we all know.
Only way it happens is if he comes back throwing pick sixes like he did against Carolina last year. Only then will Jerry give the okay.

dallen

Senior Tech
Even at 100% health, he isn't going to be 100%. He has had a back injury. He hasn't exactly been able to stay in shape or been able to throw the football a ton. I know he has thrown some, but not at the level he needs to. I keep Dak in regardless. But, that ain't happening as we all know.
True. I'm talking in the fantasy world where Romo is 100%

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Garrett once more gets shown out as incompetent on a challenge.

dallen

Senior Tech
I am pretty sure we can still lose this.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Only way it happens is if he comes back throwing pick sixes like he did against Carolina last year. Only then will Jerry give the okay.
Yep.

Top Bottom