UDFA Signings

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That draft sucked and no amount of justifying it will make it any better.
People say you should come out of the draft with two starters. I think we've done that. Possibly three, which would make it a pretty good draft. I wouldn't classify that as a draft sucking. Especially if we whiffed on a 5th and some 7ths.

townsend

Banned
The 2005 draft must have sucked. Justin Beriault and Rob Pettiti didn't turn into anything. We even blew a 2nd on a backup linebacker!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Don't think Beasley can fill the Gunner role or returns for a sustained period.

I don't think he would be the gunner. I never said that he would be. I am talking about punt returner. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I suspect that Cole Beasley is the plan for Harris's replacement.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yep.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Just that easy, huh?
I have been the guy saying all along losing Harris will be a big loss, so I don't know why you think I think it will be easy.

I don't think a good returner is currently on the roster.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have been the guy saying all along losing Harris will be a big loss, so I don't know why you think I think it will be easy.

I don't think a good returner is currently on the roster.
I was referring to the bring in a veteran part. Teams don't usually let quality returners go unless they are extremely one dimensional.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
People say you should come out of the draft with two starters. I think we've done that. Possibly three, which would make it a pretty good draft. I wouldn't classify that as a draft sucking. Especially if we whiffed on a 5th and some 7ths.
It didn't suck.

It failed to address our #1 need, despite being very rich at the position. It's just inexcusable to not come away with a potential starting RB.

Top Bottom