TV Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I do love that executive producer Woody Harrelson has figured out a way to have completely unnecessary explicit sex scenes with Alexandra Daddario, Michelle Monaghan, and whoever that fine chick was last night.
:lol

If that's what you like, then you should watch Black Sails or any other show Starz is putting out these days.

Every week there are unnecessary explicit sex scenes.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger

If that's what you like, then you should watch Black Sails or any other show Starz is putting out these days.

Woody: "me going down on you is necessary for the development of the character, I swear"

D

Deuce

When you're Haymitch from Hunger Games, you can do whatever the F you want.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I really liked this last episode of Black Sails. Finally got to see a real pirate battle on taking over a ship.

dallen

Senior Tech
True Detective continues to get better every week. McConaughey was great before despite a constant flat affect and limited emotion. Nice to see his character get angry and come out of that shell.
Isn't the lack of emotion because he is on drugs?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I really liked this last episode of Black Sails. Finally got to see a real pirate battle on taking over a ship.
It's a very good show.

Acting is good, writing is good, and the characters are interesting.

Jack Rackham (Toby Schmitz) is probably my favorite so far.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
NBC is rebooting Heroes?

dallen

Senior Tech
No, he drinks a lot but I don't think he's using many drugs. I think it has more to do with him being a bit of a Sociopath.
Like half the first episode is him finding barbituates from the prostitute at the truck stop

D

Deuce

Like half the first episode is him finding barbituates from the prostitute at the truck stop
It would make sense since they would help him keep his emotions in check after his whole daughter fiasco. But why haven't they revisited it? If he had a drug problem, I assume they would show it's continuing on or he goes into withdrawal or something.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
And he used the coke he stole from the evidence room and was high the entire undercover operation

D

Deuce

I'm 2 ep's behind, but I'm getting caught up on The Following.

It's been solid, but did they really have to pimp themself out to Microsoft so bad? This product placement shit is annoying.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Is Abraham suppose to be Duke Nukem?

Carp

DCC 4Life
So I am to the "tread lightly" point of the last season.

Top Bottom