Cowboys Staff in Accident

Newt

DCC 4Life
From what I just read, the bus collided with a van, all 4 people in the van were killed.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
From what I just read, the bus collided with a van, all 4 people in the van were killed.
Yes that seem to be the case. When I first learned of this I posted what the crawler was saying. Later I found the links and edited it in.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
That is awful. Four people died and I am in no way trying to make light of it or trying to be funny here but have you guys seen Cowboys web site? Spags has been documenting this entire road trip they have been on and this was a post from yesterday before the accident. The irony. Emory is the bus driver. They might want to consider taking this shit down ASAP:

data

Forbes #1
Doesnt make difference, but sounds like van was unrelated to the Cowboys. Wasnt part of a Cowboys caravan or anything.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That is awful. Four people died and I am in no way trying to make light of it or trying to be funny here but have you guys seen Cowboys web site? Spags has been documenting this entire road trip they have been on and this was a post from yesterday before the accident. The irony. Emory is the bus driver. They might want to consider taking this shit down ASAP:

Holy shit, they have got to get that down ASAP. That is awful.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
My wife screamed at me this morning from the TV, shouting that "there were a few Cowboys folks killed in a wreck!"

First thought...

Jerry?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My wife screamed at me this morning from the TV, shouting that "there were a few Cowboys folks killed in a wreck!"

First thought...

Jerry?
What an awful thing to think.

:unsure

data

Forbes #1
Passengers were Rowdy, Spags, a videographer and the driver. Aside from the Star on the bus, this is about as non-Cowboys as you can get.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Passengers were Rowdy, Spags, a videographer and the driver. Aside from the Star on the bus, this is about as non-Cowboys as you can get.
And of course, Spags survives...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Eat a whale dick, North Dakota.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Whale dick smoked with alder is pretty good.

You should try it.
That sounds good.

Smoke us some whale dick, North Dakota.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life

Deming...population 14605...I think they mean 14601.

:tippytoe

I'll see myself out.

dallen

Senior Tech
Somehow that article is still up

Top Bottom