TV Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I wanna see that, and also that new Discovery Channel one by Ridley Scott, Klondike.
Watched Klondike last night and thought it was pretty damn good, had a couple slow spots but I'll definitely keep watching.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Last night's episode was great, especially McCounaughey's little speech at the end about it all being a dream in a locked room. And that Daddario girl is amazing, I would literally do anything to and/or for her.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last night's episode was great, especially McCounaughey's little speech at the end about it all being a dream in a locked room. And that Daddario girl is amazing, I would literally do anything to and/or for her.
It was excellent. I feel like a lot of has been building up to the end of that episode. It's a show that you really don't know what direction it will turn next which is always great.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finally caught up on The Following from last season.

Let's just say that I was a little disturbed by the turn in the finale. Did not expect that and it makes me wonder how they can prolong the model going forward. Love the show and Bacon is great though.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Solid so far with the first two episodes.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Finally getting around to watching Breaking Bad. I seem to have a little more time to watch tv when the weather is cold. My initial observation is that the writers utilized the word tragedy (Gr.comedy) to its fullest.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Well, that was a nice twist on The Following.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm watching Good Morning America and they mentioned that two of the coaches from "Friday Night Tykes" have been suspended for the rest of the year.

Not surprising it's the coaches of the Jr. Broncos and Colts. Those two dudes are douches and shouldn't be coaching 8/9 year old kids.

The guy from the Broncos was teaching his kids to hit with their helmet.

D

Deuce

I'm watching Good Morning America and they mentioned that two of the coaches from "Friday Night Tykes" have been suspended for the rest of the year.

Not surprising it's the coaches of the Jr. Broncos and Colts. Those two dudes are douches and shouldn't be coaching 8/9 year old kids.

The guy from the Broncos was teaching his kids to hit with their helmet.
I saw that as well. Ridiculous coaching and even worse to see some parents stick up for them.

Newt

DCC 4Life
You will watch Breaking Bad and you will do this now.

Its better than Justified. Dexter is real good for a few seasons and then fizzles.
Breaking Bad is miles better than Justified. And, I'm a fan of Justified. It's just not even in the same universe as BB.
I got caught up on Justified, really like this show, Givens is a great character and the actors have been solid so far. Boyd Crowder is by far my favorite character though, its gotta be the hair.

Started Breaking Bad, we made it to the last episode of season one last night and plan on watching the finally tonight. Right now I can't say that its better than Justified but I do like it. It looks like it could be about to get much better, when he blew up old dudes crib with a piece of Crystal it was pretty bad ass. Hope the action continues.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Heisenberg!!!

I started watching the series again. Its gets better.

I do like Justified as well but BB is by far my favorite show.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Anyone checking out that new show on Starz called "Black Sails"?

First 2 episodes are not bad at all.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't have Starz, but it looked good so im waiting for a solid copy to be put online.
If it weren't for Sparatacus, I wouldn't have given this show the time of day because it is on Starz, but after seeing the quality of the former, I decided to give this one a chance.

It's first 2 episodes are actually better than Spartacus' first 2 episodes.

I was looking forward to watching this with my son because he's into Pirate history right now due to having gotten into the subject at school and by playing AC4, but it's got too many sexually explicit scenes to let him watch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I got caught up on Justified, really like this show, Givens is a great character and the actors have been solid so far. Boyd Crowder is by far my favorite character though, its gotta be the hair.

Started Breaking Bad, we made it to the last episode of season one last night and plan on watching the finally tonight. Right now I can't say that its better than Justified but I do like it. It looks like it could be about to get much better, when he blew up old dudes crib with a piece of Crystal it was pretty bad ass. Hope the action continues.
Dead to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Heisenberg!!!

I started watching the series again. Its gets better.

I do like Justified as well but BB is by far my favorite show.
Alive to me.

Top Bottom