Super Bowl XLVIII Gameday Chatter Thread| 2/2/14

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For those that missed it earlier, Brett Favre interview is being replayed on NFLN
:lol

You're going to make Booze have a conniption.

Cotton

Staff member
He got that before the season...so props to him...he's close.
I'm sure it's partly because I am not a big fan of having something sketched onto my body for life, but to put something like that on your body when you don't even know if it will turn out that way is idiotic, IMO.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Hey...Pete Carroll is playing catch because he is one of the guys.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Julius Thomas...he and Decker are going to have big games.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I want to see how Wilson is at the start...my guess is that Seattle tries to pass early to loosen him up. He looked shaky, did bounce back and make some plays late against SF, but it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Cotton

Staff member
I want to see how Wilson is at the start...my guess is that Seattle tries to pass early to loosen him up. He looked shaky, did bounce back and make some plays late against SF, but it will be interesting to see how he goes.
I think he makes or breaks the game for them. Lynch is good, but they are going to have to score in bunches if their defense can't hold Peyton, and I doubt they can, so they will need a good mix.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He just looks old as fuck...makes me feel old.
Yes, he does.

His movies remind me of of being a kid....Caddyshack, Scrooged , and of course, Ghostbusters.

All movies with him that I really enjoyed.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah...I am not propping that thing, but it would be kind of cool for him if they won.
I thought it was recent. Turns out he and Texans fan did the same thing, but Seattle guy got lucky.

Cotton

Staff member
I thought it was recent. Turns out he and Texans fan did the same thing, but Seattle guy got lucky.
He hasn't gotten lucky yet. It's just as stupid doing it the day before the SB versus doing it in week 8.

Top Bottom