Archer: Rolando McClain facing a 4-game fine

kidd

DCC 4Life
Yeah, count me in the crowd that would absolutely take a chance on him. I think he was key to our defense overachieving this last year. I want him back.
Count me in as well. I like the fact that we may get him at the "Failed-a-drug-test-and-burned-down-his-house" Discount.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
In 2014 Durant, McClain, and Carter all had special seasons or at least for significant stretches.

It's really possible all of the above are either not on the team or regress badly. Hopefully they get at least two of the three back to play with Sean Lee. My votes are for McClain and Carter, and unfortunately each of them are knuckleheads.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
In 2014 Durant, McClain, and Carter all had special seasons or at least for significant stretches.

It's really possible all of the above are either not on the team or regress badly. Hopefully they get at least two of the three back to play with Sean Lee. My votes are for McClain and Carter, and unfortunately each of them are knuckleheads.
If that was a special season for Carter, let him walk by all means. I'd hate to see what an un-special season looks like.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If that was a special season for Carter, let him walk by all means. I'd hate to see what an un-special season looks like.
Well he definitely was as opportunistic in pass defense as any linebacker Dallas has had. His interceptions made a big difference.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Well he definitely was as opportunistic in pass defense as any linebacker Dallas has had. His interceptions made a big difference.
You could say that about 2005 Roy Williams. It doesn't fix sucking most of the time.

Top Bottom