Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hell of a run and smart enough to get down in bounds.

He just outran the Packers defense on that one. They had penetration and he still got around the edge. This dude is special.
He has broken tackles today better then I have seen all season long.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jesus, these refs sure like the quick whistle to stop the clock. Morris may have gotten knocked back but he was moving forward again.

data

Forbes #1
Do we play a healthy Dez against Philly? I mean, don't want to disrupt the chemistry...

:tippytoe

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do we play a healthy Dez against Philly? I mean, don't want to disrupt the chemistry...

:tippytoe
Have you watched Brice Butler today?

D

Deuce

I can't wait for Kidd to tell us Romo should still start because we wouldn't have won this game if Rodgers didn't miss so many throws.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Do you guys know how long it took for Trent Richardson to get his 4th 100 yard game?

It's a trick question, he had 3 in his whole career

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wanna say that I was in an argument with [MENTION=17]ravidubey[/MENTION] before the draft, insisting that Zeke wasn't on the level of Todd Gurley. I was amazingly, ridiculously wrong.
He just keeps getting better every single week. It's pretty insane really.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Even if Romo is healthy, I'd keep Dak as the starter. I don't see how we can bench him based on the way he's been playing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just wonder how much ehhhs, errrs, and lipsmacks we will have for the next few weeks.

It will be grueling.

Top Bottom