Christmas Eve/Day Chatter - Week 16 | Various Games | 12/24-25/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Or maybe just Bradley never let the right offensive mind take the reigns. It's not just Bortles, they are able to run the ball too.
They have the same OC in Hackett as they had before, right? Unless you are telling me Marrone took the playcard.

D

Deuce

They have the same OC in Hackett as they had before, right? Unless you are telling me Marrone took the playcard.
Hackett had only been playcaller for what? 3 weeks since Olson was fired?

I dont one know if Marrone took playcalling, but it's obvious he took more interest and maybe helped the gameplanning.

D

Deuce

I'm loving all these Jordy Nelson points. He's offsetting Rodgers nicely.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm loving all these Jordy Nelson points. He's offsetting Rodgers nicely.
Yeah, and the fact I didn't bother to bench Cobb. Ugh. Congrats. You will beat the shit out of me.

D

Deuce

I'll give Ramsey credit. He was phenomenal last week and he's been very good so far today.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can kind of tell that teams are ratcheting things up. The good teams are asserting themselves and doing it in ways they have not done all season.

This is where coaching starts to take hold and even the schlubs show they get it and start producing.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Can kind of tell that teams are ratcheting things up. The good teams are asserting themselves and doing it in ways they have not done all season.

This is where coaching starts to take hold and even the schlubs show they get it and start producing.
Also the bad teams are mailing it in.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Jacksonville Jaguars

The New Greatest Show On Turf
Getting rid of a turd at HC is immediately paying dividends. From the looks of it Bortles is playing with new life and energy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No that would be Allen Hurns.

Dude has been MIA practically all year.
I thought Hurns has been injured.

Sorry, I don't keep up with the most insignificant franchise in the NFL that much.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Cameron Wake has been incredible this year. His age and the fact that he's coming back from an achilles injury make it even more impressive.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I thought Hurns has been injured.

Sorry, I don't keep up with the most insignificant franchise in the NFL that much.
He's been injured the last few weeks but even before the injury he didn't do much of anything.

The only reason I know this is because I had him on my fantasy team and I wasted about 6 weeks hoping he'd finally break out of his slump. And of course he never did.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Matt Moore pisses away a scoring opportunity with a bad endzone INT.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Lambeau Leap. Where's the flag? The wall is a prop.

Top Bottom