boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Bucs uniforms are horrible looking.

And E.J. Manuel is a horrible QB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Have I said E.J. Manuel is shitty? Well, he really really is. Like Quincy shitty, except he does not smoke dope.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Have I said E.J. Manuel is shitty? Well, he really really is. Like Quincy shitty, except he does not smoke dope.
I'm watching the first half of this game as well. Buffalo's offense is one of the worst I've ever seen. Manuel makes Weeden look like Johnny Unitas.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm watching the first half of this game as well. Buffalo's offense is one of the worst I've ever seen. Manuel makes Weeden look like Johnny Unitas.
He is so bad. And they are going to waste Watkins if they do not realize that soon.

Stars

DCC 4Life
He is so bad. And they are going to waste Watkins if they do not realize that soon.
Buffalo's own home announcers just said it looks like their offense only has 4 plays that they run :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Buffalo's own home announcers just said it looks like their offense only has 4 plays that they run :lol
I almost feel sorry for the Bills, but then I remember this guy:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Bradford re-injured the same knee.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm skimming through the game recaps on NFL.com and see that Michael Sam sacked Manziel twice last night.

I'm surprised this wasn't front page news on ESPN with the red "Breaking News" banner.

Also, how did Twitter survive this?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Barring a barrage of injuries to key players, I think it's safe to place Seattle in the NFCCG....in ink.

In pencil, I'd put in New Orleans. I like what I've seen from Mark Ingram so far this preseason. He's finally looking like the player he was at Alabama.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For some dumb reason, they are making a big deal about Peyton Manning getting a taunting penalty after cussing D.J. Swearinger out after throwing a TD on him.

Apparently this hit that concussed Welker made Manning upset:

Looks perfectly legal. Not Swearinger's fault Welker is a midget.

Carp

DCC 4Life
SD looks great defensively...completely dominating the SF OL.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Amazing how shitty the SF turf is...damn.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amazing how shitty the SF turf is...damn.
That is actually new turf. They tore up the one used when they opened up the stadium because it was so bad.

Carp

DCC 4Life
That is actually new turf. They tore up the one used when they opened up the stadium because it was so bad.
Yeah...they are tearing this one up as well for the FIFA match coming through too. Drainage issues. May be a beautiful park in person, but the only impression I have is the turf...don't see the rest on TV.

Top Bottom