Week 16 Monday Night Football Chatter | Lions vs. Cowboys | 12/26/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Kerry Hyder.

RAIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
For charity, we will wear Cowboys jerseys and visit the children's hospital. Must be very clear we are Dallas Cowboys 'Central', or children will be disappointed. Afterwards, we build a pergola.
Just as long as it doesn't say DCC. They will think we are cheerleaders.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
4th game this year that Im going to have to record and watch the next day. You guys wont hear from me for 24 hours as I will unplug from the net soon. Ive done it for the previous 3 and I find myself able to do things....
I will personally pay for a plane to fly across central Texas while pulling a banner that has the score of tonight's game on it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Garrett is saying all the right things publicly but after watching Mariota and Carr go down with broken legs, any sane person would be hesitant about unnecessarily exposing key players to injury. Especially when there's literally nothing to be gained, standings wise.

Just a gut feeling that we'll see some Romo tonight as well as a heavy dose of McFadden.
I feel the same. If he isn't considering the risk then he is more of a knucklehead than I even imagined.

Cotton

Staff member
I will personally pay for a plane to fly across central Texas while pulling a banner that has the score of tonight's game on it.
I'd be in on that.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
15 total.

An 8 yard comeback to Witten.
7 yard slant to Dez.
Sack given up by Free resulting in broken clavicle when he tries to save himself by falling into the fetal position and takes a hit the wrong way.
This sounds familiar.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

:flip

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man, it's so nice to not have to be nervous about a game (minus injury concerns). Just so damn awesome.
Yeah, nice not to have nervous shits. My bowels are quiet and at peace.

Top Bottom