Gameday Chatter Thread | Week 1, 2015 Season | Giants at Cowboys | 9/13/2015

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't buy that. The Packers also have Cobb and Jones looks like he is back to what he was several years ago. We have Williams, Shrimp and a very unreliable Devin Street.
Yeah, I don't buy it either. It would be easier to swallow if Terrence freakin' Williams could catch the fucking ball consistently, but he has shown that he can't. It's going to be a long and most likely frustrating stretch.

Cotton

Staff member
He does open up a lot for other guys. We shall see how teams can game plan for us without him. Garrett and Linehan will have to get more creative.
I like the short passing game we seem to be headed toward. But, you still have to be able to stretch the D, or opposing defense will destroy that short passing game in short order.

townsend

Banned
I don't buy that. The Packers also have Cobb and Jones looks like he is back to what he was several years ago. We have Williams, Shrimp and a very unreliable Devin Street.
I can't help but feel that Aaron Rodgers is gonna make any receiver look pretty good.

Don't forget we also have Witten, and Dunbar apparently. (and Escobar maybe? I'm not sure this offense is good for few backup TE TDs every year.) No Dez changes the complexion of the offense, but we just mounted a nearly impossible comeback with it, so it's not ineffective.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Bryant didn't get real involvement or production last night and the team survived. Romo has had more involvement with the current group than with Bryant this season. It's not like it will be an implosion.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
3 and out for the sheagles

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

How is that even possible?
We used two timeouts and then they had an incomplete pass then FG attempt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Falcons have two good WRs to create mismatches we won't have next week. Bryant not being able to play will really make a difference against them IMO.

Cotton

Staff member
I can't help but feel that Aaron Rodgers is gonna make any receiver look pretty good.

Don't forget we also have Witten, and Dunbar apparently. (and Escobar maybe? I'm not sure this offense is good for few backup TE TDs every year.) No Dez changes the complexion of the offense, but we just mounted a nearly impossible comeback with it, so it's not ineffective.
The difference between a 2 minute drill type drive and the rest of the game is pretty significant.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Holy shit, Patrick DiMarco, the Falcons FB just drilled an Eagle.

data

Forbes #1
How do goobers like Kyle Shanahan and Marc Trestman continue to get jobs? I don't think they've lasted anywhere longer than 3 years.

Bruce Coslet could probably get a job if he wanted.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Matt Bryant is just about the perfect Fantasy Football kicker. Accurate and plays with a shitty team that gives him a lot of FG attempts. I have drafted him in one league or another for the past five years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How do goobers like Kyle Shanahan and Marc Trestman continue to get jobs? I don't think they've lasted anywhere longer than 3 years.

Bruce Coslet could probably get a job if he wanted.
The NFL coaching business is all about who knows who. It is rare you see a college coach that is good make it into the good old boys network.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
C'mon Atlanta. Knock the shit out of Bradford.

:lol @ Murray.

Top Bottom