Social Media and the DCC

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
I was hoping he was that fat frick Adrian from the 'Burgh.
I'm not Trucker John and Adrian doesn't particularly like me. We have a conference call line set up where we all talk ball during the Blitz show (none of us liked Schein either) and Adrian never really got over me calling him a punk bitch.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
I've been pimping the site at every turn. What should I do differently? I'm honestly asking. Not being defensive.
The main thing with Twitter is to use hashtags to target the people that you want to see your posts. #CowboyNation and #Cowboys will help get more Cowboys fans to see your Tweets. Post links to threads on this site with those hashtags and you'll get more visits and some of them will register just to reply to that thread and hopefully stick around for others.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The main thing with Twitter is to use hashtags to target the people that you want to see your posts. #CowboyNation and #Cowboys will help get more Cowboys fans to see your Tweets. Post links to threads on this site with those hashtags and you'll get more visits and some of them will register just to reply to that thread and hopefully stick around for others.
Nice tip. Not that one, fag.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
I knew I liked you.

Funny how that fat frick never calls anymore since the Steelers suddenly suck ass.
He calls occasionally but not as much since Tim Ryan left Moving the Chains. Jim Miller replaced him though so it's still a good show, but Jim really gives Adrian crap so it gets on his nerves. We like them because they talk more about X's and O's and will give us more than 30 seconds to talk about our team. I mainly email them or use Twitter to talk to them because I don't like holding through three states to make a point. They're good about answering emails and Jim Miller will reply to just about everyone's tweets.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Props.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'd highly recommend tweetdeck too, lets you have different columns open in same window. For instance you can add a #CowboysNation column so you see every tweet that is tagged with it

Cotton

Staff member
I'd highly recommend tweetdeck too, lets you have different columns open in same window. For instance you can add a #CowboysNation column so you see every tweet that is tagged with it
Sorry, I'm a n00b, but how do you get tweetdeck?

EDIT: I found it. I suppose if I had googled first, I would have found it faster than searching all over twitter. :lol

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
But, I can't figure out how to follow just certain hashtags. But, from what I have seen so far, I like it a lot.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
But, I can't figure out how to follow just certain hashtags. But, from what I have seen so far, I like it a lot.
add column, search, #CowboysNation, then add column button at bottom

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Working on banner. Should have something soon.

Last edited:
D

Deuce

This is twitter 101 and our "expert" hasn't been doing that?

:picard

Cotton

Staff member
Rafael Vela is following us.

Cotton

Staff member
Is the banner too small or is it because I am on my phone?
It's only goes about 2/3rds of the way across the header on my laptop. But, at least we have Jeremiah off the banner. We can always work on tweaking it as we go.

Top Bottom