Rolando McClain suspended 10 games

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
To the surprise of no one. He has been absolutely unreliable from the get go and it only seemed to be getting worse. Good riddance. They should just cut his sorry ass and should not play the "he is part of the family, we are trying to help him get better" arms around him bullshit. He is a loser and doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
To the surprise of no one. He has been absolutely unreliable from the get go and it only seemed to be getting worse. Good riddance. They should just cut his sorry ass and should not play the "he is part of the family, we are trying to help him get better" arms around him bullshit. He is a loser and doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

God help us if we actually try to keep him and play him after the 10 game suspension. Put Hitchens in the middle and move on.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Least surprising news ever.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Just get rid of him. Really glad we spent the 34th overall pick on a redshirt by the way.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Bummer, time to send him packing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's been my position on him and it appears to be at hand.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Demario Davis signed with the Browns for 2 years/8 million, Tahir Whitehead signed with the Lions for the same deal and Zach Brown signed with the Bills for 1 year/1.25 million. Really glad we didn't pursue any of those guys and instead gave this fuck up 4 million, highly incentivized though!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's been my position on him and it appears to be at hand.
Mine too, but I doubt they cut him. Jerry figures this way he'll be fresh for our playoff run.

Of course the idiot will probably get busted again before then, but why get bogged down in pesky details.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Mine too, but I doubt they cut him. Jerry figures this way he'll be fresh for our playoff run.

Of course the idiot will probably get busted again before then, but why get bogged down in pesky details.
They treat this retard like he's Tyron Smith or Dez Bryant, he was in and out of the lineup for much of the last month or so in 2014 and he barely played in the playoffs yet how much of a drop off was there?

How about during his suspension last year, how much of an impact did he make when he came back?

When the guy is on the field he's a solid starter but he's not elite, and he's certainly not good enough to put up with this bullshit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
And DeMarcus Lawrence's appeal was denied, so he's going to serve 4 games.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good god with this guy. Let's just move on and forget we ever made this mistake. Jerry always thinking he can rehab players. Fucking dumbass.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We got a good run out of McClain in 2014 and I understand re-signing him last offseason on a 1 year deal but there is no excuse bringing him back for a 3rd year after he fell off in 2014 and was inconsistent last year, on top of the suspension and the questionable desire.

Everybody knows this guy is a fool and these idiots had 2 offseasons to try to mitigate that risk and yet they didn't really do much of anything and kicked the can down the road, putting themselves in an inexplicable position to rely on him again in 2016.

All I have to say is one of these young guys they drafted last year in Wilson or Nzeocha better be half decent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And I read back on Jerry's excuses for this shithead a couple of weeks ago...:picard

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just to brighten everyone's spirits...

Cotton

Staff member
I really hate you, Booze.

Top Bottom