College Basketball Chatter...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I refuse to get excited about UNC's increasingly clear path to the Final.

Nope. Won't do it.

They'll probably lose to Indiana.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That was the most bananas game I have ever seen between A&M and NIU.

I turned it after NIU went up 12 with around 2:00 minutes to go and then watched something on DVR when I turned back they were tied in OT, re-watched the comeback in regulation and then the double OT.

What a game, NIU just ran out of gas they were hitting some deep 3's and then there legs were just dead.

NIU did kind of choke that game away but I can't believe A&M did not give up and kept the pressure on.

Down 11 with 40 seconds left I still do not understand how that happened.:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That was the most bananas game I have ever seen between A&M and NIU.

I turned it after NIU went up 12 with around 2:00 minutes to go and then watched something on DVR when I turned back they were tied in OT, re-watched the comeback in regulation and then the double OT.

What a game, NIU just ran out of gas they were hitting some deep 3's and then there legs were just dead.

NIU did kind of choke that game away but I can't believe A&M did not give up and kept the pressure on.

Down 11 with 40 seconds left I still do not understand how that happened.:lol
It was a really good finish by the agroids. I was hoping for their failure but they impressed for sure.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Impressive win by Oklahoma tonight over A&M. I was surprised to see them handle A&M so easily.

I thought OU's max potential was the Elite 8 and they've accomplished that. Everything is gravy from here on out.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
LOL @ Duke.

Grayson Allen is nothing but a fuckhead.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Jesus Christ...ND vs Wisc is one of the most boring games in the history of the tournament.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
All other number one seeds bite the dust besides Carolina.

Must. Not. Get. Excited.

dallen

Senior Tech
I am leading the bracket challenge at work and in the top 99.3% overall on ESPN. But I picked Michigan St to win it all. Dang Spartans are gonna kill me

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Don't. Nova/Oklahoma winner is going to be a bitch to deal with.
True, but we could win as well. We certainly wouldn't be an underdog.

For a season with a roster that has always been underachievers, that I never expected to win an ACC Regular Season Title, ACC Tournament Title, or make any noise in the NCAA Tourney, getting to the Final game and hanging another Final Four banner in the rafters is damn exciting.

Of course if we win we are probably the weakest team to do so since Duke cakewalked to the title with Kyle Singler's team a few years back.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
True, but we could win as well. We certainly wouldn't be an underdog.

For a season with a roster that has always been underachievers, that I never expected to win an ACC Regular Season Title, ACC Tournament Title, or make any noise in the NCAA Tourney, getting to the Final game and hanging another Final Four banner in the rafters is damn exciting.

Of course if we win we are probably the weakest team to do so since Duke cakewalked to the title with Kyle Singler's team a few years back.
North Carolina looks like a good team but I wonder about some being disciplined. I haven't seen any more of them except the game last night but they appear to be pretty talented.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
All other number one seeds bite the dust besides Carolina.

Must. Not. Get. Excited.
Villanova and Oklahoma are as good as any of the 1s and probably both should have been 1s, so I wouldn't hang my hat on that.

You also have to face an alltimer coach in beheim.

That said, Carolina would have to be favorite to win it all at this point.

D

Deuce

Villanova and Oklahoma are as good as any of the 1s and probably both should have been 1s, so I wouldn't hang my hat on that.

You also have to face an alltimer coach in beheim.

That said, Carolina would have to be favorite to win it all at this point.
Strange to say with his resume, but Roy Williams is probably the weakest coach of the Final 4.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

RAIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This title game is a bit low-scoring but it's actually been a well-played game by both squads.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Carolina won't win unless they get the bigs more touches.

Refs have been a bit Villanova friendly.

Top Bottom