data

Forbes #1
AJ Green just put the same move that Dez did for the TD on the quick WR pass

data

Forbes #1
f'n #77 just whiffed on that sweep and cost the Bengals a TD

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Bengals, Chargers and Cowboys most of the last 15 years have been the biggest pretenders/choke artists.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
oh well, Pittsburgh would have probably as easy a time vs. the Colts as the will at home against the Ravens.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If I had to create a Power Ranking for the playoff teams based on how they've looked heading down the stretch:

1. Seattle
2. Dallas
3. Pittsburgh
4. Green Bay
5. New England
6. Denver
7. Cincinnati
8. Carolina
9. Detroit
10. Baltimore
11. Indianapolis
12. Arizona
I think I'd bump New England and Denver up a couple but otherwise looks good.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I think the NFC is stacked this year. I'd go:

1. Seattle
2. Dallas
3. Green Bay, and then,
4. New England
5. Pittsburg

Who cares after that. I think the SB champ comes from this group.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
How's this for an incredible stat? The Chiefs did not throw a single TD to a WR all season long.

That is unbelievable in today's game where everyone passes the ball so often.

Jwooten15

Brand New Member
How's this for an incredible stat? The Chiefs did not throw a single TD to a WR all season long.

That is unbelievable in today's game where everyone passes the ball so often.

And they still nearly made the playoffs. Crazy stat!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm still just amazed at hearing the media talk about Dallas and the Super Bowl. Trying not to get my hopes too high but its getting hard not to. I have faith in the offense but still skeptical about our defense.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm still just amazed at hearing the media talk about Dallas and the Super Bowl. Trying not to get my hopes too high but its getting hard not to. I have faith in the offense but still skeptical about our defense.
The defense is the reason why I think most of us don't expect this team to be in the Super Bowl.

If we had a solid defense, I think we'd consider not getting to the SB a disappointment. Still, I think we're capable of beating any team on any day, so here's to hoping we continue to pull off more surprises.

dallen

Senior Tech
Defense wins championships. I'm in the "just happy to be here, let's get the young guys some playoff experience and spend the offseason fixing the defense" camp. It'd be great to win a championship but I think this defense isn't ready

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Defense wins championships. I'm in the "just happy to be here, let's get the young guys some playoff experience and spend the offseason fixing the defense" camp. It'd be great to win a championship but I think this defense isn't ready
That is exactly how I feel about it.

Losing to Detroit would be disappointing after all we've accomplished, and because I think we're better, but anything after that would be completely acceptable.

I think we're capable of making it all the way and it wouldn't shock me, but like you, I just think this defense isn't ready. I'm happy with the effort and character this team showed this season and it's awesome to get our young cornerstones some playoff experience so early into their careers, so I'm just going to enjoy this nice ride while it lasts.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Bloody Monday guys. Pink slips flying.

dallen

Senior Tech
That is exactly how I feel about it.

Losing to Detroit would be disappointing after all we've accomplished, and because I think we're better, but anything after that would be completely acceptable.

I think we're capable of making it all the way and it wouldn't shock me, but like you, I just think this defense isn't ready. I'm happy with the effort and character this team showed this season and it's awesome to get our young cornerstones some playoff experience so early into their careers, so I'm just going to enjoy this nice ride while it lasts.
We are definitely capable. If we just play like we have the last 4 weeks, we're golden. I think Aaron Rodgers would tear this defense apart if we made it that far though

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
We are definitely capable. If we just play like we have the last 4 weeks, we're golden. I think Aaron Rodgers would tear this defense apart if we made it that far though
Me too.

I'm far more worried about the Packers than the Seahawks because of the matchups. We gotta get past Detroit first, but if we do and then somehow pull out a victory at Green Bay, we're going to the Super Bowl.

Green Bay is the single toughest matchup for Dallas in these entire playoffs, IMO.

Top Bottom