2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
People were saying the same about Prescott.
I wasn't high on Prescott but there wasn't anyone I was aware of projecting Kessler as a third round pick. I seriously doubt any other NFL team was grading him as a third rounder or higher.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
There's been a Black Weiner sighting in the Big Easy!

Jiggyfly

Banned
I wasn't high on Prescott but there wasn't anyone I was aware of projecting Kessler as a third round pick. I seriously doubt any other NFL team was grading him as a third rounder or higher.
There were people on this very board who said he would never be an NFL QB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There were people on this very board who said he would never be an NFL QB.
Yet NFL scouts projected him as a third/fourth rounder. Prescott would be a positive for the Cowboys college scouting department. Kessler would be a massive negative for the Browns scouting department. This isn't rocket science.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yet NFL scouts projected him as a third/fourth rounder. Prescott would be a positive for the Cowboys college scouting department. Kessler would be a massive negative for the Browns scouting department. This isn't rocket science.
Exactly its not rocket science and that's why you can't make any proclamations yet.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Wow, that's kinda nuts. Wonder what happened.

dallen

Senior Tech

Wow, that's kinda nuts. Wonder what happened.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So why is Cruz and Jenkins running their mouth about where Norman pays? Like the guy has a choice where he lines up. Just shut up and worry about yourselves. Its not every week that you play Dallas.

D

Deuce

So why is Cruz and Jenkins running their mouth about where Norman pays? Like the guy has a choice where he lines up. Just shut up and worry about yourselves. Its not every week that you play Dallas.
Cruz probably wants him to shadow OBJ so he can have a nice game. My guess is OBJ will be opposite him all game and Cruz gets shut down.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Cruz probably wants him to shadow OBJ so he can have a nice game. My guess is OBJ will be opposite him all game and Cruz gets shut down.
I would think that if they were playing them this week. It just seems odd that they would come out now and say it. Maybe they play week 3 and he is just getting an early start?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would think that if they were playing them this week. It just seems odd that they would come out now and say it. Maybe they play week 3 and he is just getting an early start?
Looking past Dallas perhaps?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Nothing the Browns have done under the current GM has been smart.
"Lastly, sources tell Schefter and Mort that the quarterbacks the Browns loved in the offseason were Jared Goff, Kessler, and Griffin. The quarterbacks they didn't care for were Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott. It figures that the latter two guys are the ones with the highest stock thus far."

DLK150

DCC 4Life
"Lastly, sources tell Schefter and Mort that the quarterbacks the Browns loved in the offseason were Jared Goff, Kessler, and Griffin. The quarterbacks they didn't care for were Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott. It figures that the latter two guys are the ones with the highest stock thus far."
If there is a team in the history of the NFL that is completely cursed at a given position, it is Cleveland and their QBs. I don't believe I have ever seen anything like it in pro sports, period.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If there is a team in the history of the NFL that is completely cursed at a given position, it is Cleveland and their QBs. I don't believe I have ever seen anything like it in pro sports, period.
Detroit went like 40 or 50 years between Bobby Lane and Matthew Stafford.

Cotton

Staff member

[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Detroit went like 40 or 50 years between Bobby Lane and Matthew Stafford.
I saw Bobby Lane in a exhibition game against the Chicago Cardinals in Austin , Tx. It was his last season. Coincidently it was John David Crowe' s first pro game. Lane was with the Pittsburg Steelers then.

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Rex Ryan's defense sucked last night too.

The Bills just look like a hopeless franchise these days.

Cotton

Staff member

Former Cowboys assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom