Random NFL Tweets Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Surely Chip Kelly couldn't...he wouldn't...yeah, he probably will.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Surely Chip Kelly couldn't...he wouldn't...yeah, he probably will.
I will say that supposedly Kelly was unhappy that Kendricks missed 4 games with a calf injury last year, and people are finding it curious they haven't extended him yet.

D

Deuce

I will say that supposedly Kelly was unhappy that Kendricks missed 4 games with a calf injury last year, and people are finding it curious they haven't extended him yet.
He's gonna love Kiko Alonso's durability then.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He's gonna love Kiko Alonso's durability then.
I just think Kelly takes shit personal and wants robots.

This isn't college and eventually he is going to realize that.

I used to respect him up until this offseason.

Now I just think he's an arrogant cheese dick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just think Kelly takes shit personal and wants robots.

This isn't college and eventually he is going to realize that.
The second someone even questions him in the slightest it's like the player is dead to him. The problem is in the NFL he is dealing with grown adults who have lots of money. They don't have to put up with shit the way that a college kid does.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The second someone even questions him in the slightest it's like the player is dead to him. The problem is in the NFL he is dealing with grown adults who have lots of money. They don't have to put up with shit the way that a college kid does.
True.

The only difference is and this is something I have thought about...if he has the freedom to deal with a roster with a three-four year shelf life, can he shuffle that?

Roseman was into extending guys as soon as they showed a glimmer.

That's the arrogance. I wonder if he really thinks he can remake an NFL team in a short time frame just like a college team.

It sure looks like it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
True.

The only difference is and this is something I have thought about...if he has the freedom to deal with a roster with a three-four year shelf life, can he shuffle that?

That's the arrogance. I wonder if he really thinks he can remake an NFL team in a short time frame just like a college team.

It sure looks like it.
This is exactly how it appears to me. It seems he thinks he can overhaul a roster in a couple of years. With spare parts at that. I mean Tim freakin' Tebow, FFS.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
True.

It sure looks like it.
I will give him this though. I think the Eagles will still be good this year. Bradford will get hurt but Sanchez will probably come in and win games. He does have a system that seems to work and allow him to plug and play players to an extent. I don't think he will ever have an elite team but I think he will have plenty of good seasons.

Cotton

Staff member

Interesting.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

Damn.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

I'm gonna go on a limb and say that he's a Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom