A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do you really not understand how this works?

Let me ask this question, does Obama speak for you?
Not concerning education. That's a states issue. Or it is supposed to be at least.

Cotton

Staff member
As an aside, the Constitution gives the federal government no say in education, so he probably shouldn't be speaking on this issue at all.
Correct.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Did anyone see the interview with the boy/girl that imposed himself in a girls locker room and started dressing. He was offered a desperate area but he refused because he doesn't want to be excluded. Apparently everyone else around him are bigots. Hmm

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't doubt for a second that these kids are having gender issues but they often come across as giant attention seekers. Like OMG almfo these people are focused on me and I love it.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not concerning education. That's a states issue. Or it is supposed to be at least.
That has nothing to do with you proclaiming Patrick speaking for the whole state.

Using that logic Obama speaks for the entire U.S., right?

Last edited:

townsend

Banned
By the way, fuck Dan Patrick. That little cockknuckle bears the responsibility for overseeing possibly the most broken fucking CPS in this country.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
That has nothing to do with you proclaiming Patrick speaking for the whole state.

Using that logic Obama speaks for the entire U.S., right?
I explained myself in the very next post.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I don't doubt for a second that these kids are having gender issues but they often come across as giant attention seekers. Like OMG almfo these people are focused on me and I love it.
Better that way than by shooting up their schools...

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I would blame the fear mongers on the other side of the issue.
Yeah, no one would expect any less from you. My 13 year old daughter would certainly balk at a mannish woman walking into a restroom with her. Not because of fear mongering, but because at 13 she is just coming into her own and comfort and privacy are an issue with her. F Obama and all of you like him who think that a person with a penis should be allowed to go into the same restroom as her. That is BS.

Except that nobody is pushing for that agenda.

It's just you being over the top as usual.
No jackass, that is what this last portion of the thread has been devoted to. A male being allowed to use female restrooms because they feel and identify as a woman. Get your head out and pay attention.

townsend

Banned
Yeah, no one would expect any less from you. My 13 year old daughter would certainly balk at a mannish woman walking into a restroom with her. Not because of fear mongering, but because at 13 she is just coming into her own and comfort and privacy are an issue with her. F Obama and all of you like him who think that a person with a penis should be allowed to go into the same restroom as her. That is BS.

No jackass, that is what this last portion of the thread has been devoted to. A male being allowed to use female restrooms because they feel and identify as a woman. Get your head out and pay attention.
There's an obvious gap between our perspectives. You believe trans people aren't the gender they claim to be. I believe that they are the gender they claim to be. Because of this difference, none of what I say makes sense to you, and none of what you say makes sense to me. We're on an idealogical Tower of Babel.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
There's an obvious gap between our perspectives. You believe trans people aren't the gender they claim to be. I believe that they are the gender they claim to be. Because of this difference, none of what I say makes sense to you, and none of what you say makes sense to me. We're on an idealogical Tower of Babel.
YOu and Jiggs gotta quit with the biblical references because you are both doing it out of sarcasm and insult, not sincere understanding or belief. Some here take honest offense to that. The fact is, a person that has a penis is a man, regardless of what he thinks, feels or believes. Unless and until that person with a penis alters that physical state, he is a man. The only way that does not make sense is to the delusional and mentally ill or someone that just wants to be contrary. I know which Jiggy is, and you?

Kbrown

Not So New Member
YOu and Jiggs gotta quit with the biblical references because you are both doing it out of sarcasm and insult, not sincere understanding or belief. Some here take honest offense to that. The fact is, a person that has a penis is a man, regardless of what he thinks, feels or believes. Unless and until that person with a penis alters that physical state, he is a man. The only way that does not make sense is to the delusional and mentally ill or someone that just wants to be contrary. I know which Jiggy is, and you?
Take it easy, man. The Tower of Babel is a pretty common allusion.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I wonder what the next silly ass law that's going to cause a bunch of shouting and get struck down by federal courts will be. We're kind of running out of people to pick on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder what the next silly ass law that's going to cause a bunch of shouting and get struck down by federal courts will be. We're kind of running out of people to pick on.
Probably old people that think they are young and deserve to go to kindergarten.

Jiggyfly

Banned
When have I ever used a biblical reference?

And the law that is being advocated for has nothing to do with altering the physical state it is what the person was born as.

Talk about needing to pay attention.:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
When have I ever used a biblical reference?

And the law that is being advocated for has nothing to do with altering the physical state it is what the person was born as.

Talk about needing to pay attention.:lol
I don't believe Fort said the law had anything to do with altering the physical state. He said until that happened there was no actual change to the person.

Top Bottom