Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Has anyone ever won ROTY and MVP in the same year? Because, Dak could just do that very thing.

I'm going to go with a three day tie between Dak, Zeke, and the offensive line. All 3 have important reasons to each other's success. Not really sure how you can single out just one.

Then there is Beasley. He may trump them them all.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm going to go with a three day tie between Dak, Zeke, and the offensive line. All 3 have important reasons to each other's success. Not really sure how you can single out just one.

The only thing stopping Dak from Rookie of the Year or MVP could be Zeke. They have both been so amazing it's hard to pick.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You're right. It's hard to pick just one. But, gun to my head, I had to pick one, I pick Dak.

Rev

Staff member
The only thing stopping Dak from Rookie of the Year or MVP could be Zeke. They have both been so amazing it's hard to pick.
I know he will get the benefit of being a QB but what Zeke has done is amazing. You know LOS is stacked, defensive gameplans are to stop him, and QB started off throwing nothing but short routes yet he takes over games anyways. Always been my favorite style of football so I might be a little biased here.

Rev

Staff member
This is my absolute favorite day. Wake up to see that douchenozzle Merrill Hoge have to talk about the Steelers getting beat and how good the Cowboys look.

Don't know what can top that today.

Cotton

Staff member

Filthy.

Cotton

Staff member
This is my absolute favorite day. Wake up to see that douchenozzle Merrill Hoge have to talk about the Steelers getting beat and how good the Cowboys look.

Don't know what can top that today.
:towel

p1_

DCC 4Life
Having BOTH of them being in consideration, probably the clear favorites as of right now, is so improbable. It must be another league historical first. 2 rookies on same team vying for ROTY. Geez...

dallen

Senior Tech
He was on pace to reaching that potential over his first few years, I think you have to blame their front office for alot of his struggles. I can't put it 100% on them but the lack of talent around him is astounding, on both sides of the ball.

Can you name one bright promising player that they have added in the last 3 years?

No, I do not think you can.
Dwayne Allen :unsure

dallen

Senior Tech
Having BOTH of them being in consideration, probably the clear favorites as of right now, is so improbable. It must be another league historical first. 2 rookies on same team vying for ROTY. Geez...
Hopefully it doesn't end up splitting the vote.

Rev

Staff member
So Beasleys was a catch but Dezs wasn't?

Cotton

Staff member
So Beasleys was a catch but Dezs wasn't?
I said the same thing when it happened. Stupid rule enforced inconsistently.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]

This is what I'm talking about:

Now you tell me how the hell that's any different from Dez's catch.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Has anyone ever won ROTY and MVP in the same year? Because, Dak could just do that very thing.
Elliott will be way ahead of Dak in both votes once they are tallied. Dak doesn't have the raw numbers to impress voters.

dallen

Senior Tech
Has there been any word on Claiborne? I'm assuming concussion. Hopefully he won't miss a lot of time with the bye. Lee knocked the star off his helmet yesterday.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Dwayne Allen :unsure
He's 26 and has averaged about 400 yards per season since entering the league.

That Colts front office is a complete joke, they haven't done shit to improve that roster through the draft in years. If they hadn't fell into Luck with the 1st pick they'd all be fired.

Cotton

Staff member
Who is insinuating that the window hasn't been kicked wide open?
You did. Because if you believe the window has been kicked wide open then you are lying about not being excited.

Top Bottom