Opening Night Chatter Thread | Packers v. Seahawks | - 9/4/14

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You mean like he did with Garrett?
Yea, exactly, once Garrett is fired Jones will want to hire someone with a completely different background because in his sieve mind he would view hiring a guy like Bevell as going with something that's already failed.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If I am the Packers though I am happy. Sticking around.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Unless I've missed something, Rodgers has completely shied away from challenging Richard Sherman.

data

Forbes #1
'Richard Rogers' doesn't sound like a name for an athlete

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Unless I've missed something, Rodgers has completely shied away from challenging Richard Sherman.
I don't think he has thrown at him once.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Icky Woods looks like Refrigerator Perry. Damn he got big.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Because for some reason the Seahawks are following the 1995 Butch Davis defensive scheme and keeping Sherman at LCB, whether he faces the #1 WR or #3TE. So the Packers have put Nelson on the left side of the offense and their third string WR opposite Sherman.

D

Deuce

I don't think he has thrown at him once.
He shouldn't. Sherman plays a spot, not a player and they schemed to have their 3rd or 4th WR on him. Last time he lined up against Boykin. That's an easy choice to make.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Baktiari is doing a really nice job.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Because for some reason the Seahawks are following the 1995 Butch Davis defensive scheme and keeping Sherman at LCB, whether he faces the #1 WR or #3TE. So the Packers have put Nelson on the left side of the offense and their third string WR opposite Sherman.
That's what they always run.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's weird that the Hawks haven't adjusted.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Rodgers made one of those Romo decisions. Deciding not to run when free yards are there for the taking.

Top Bottom