Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GShock

DCC 4Life
The nose position scares me to death. I was counting on that third to get a guy like Jernigan (if he fell) or even a guy like Justin Ellis.

We can kiss that shit goodbye since we don't draft again until nearly 120 players are picked.
We clearly don't value the position. 1 tech and safety are polar opposites of TE and LB in our eyes.

cmd34

Brand New Member
I like Lawrence. He's a Junior College guy too and it helps us recruit players whenever JuCo kids make it. I'm just pissed of what we will be missing out on in the 3rd.

data

Forbes #1
I'm perplexed. What purpose does Charlotte serve? This shit angers me.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'll bet we trade back in tonight. Jerry will use picks from next year to do it.

He's all in, thinking it will be enough, and Romo will only be here a couple more years.

Wait and see.
:skurred

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like Lawrence. He's a Junior College guy too and it helps us recruit players whenever JuCo kids make it. I'm just pissed of what we will be missing out on in the 3rd.
Only Jerry can make you hate a player because he doesn't understand how to work a draft.

cmd34

Brand New Member
the only Jones's in the war room right now are Spaulding and Charlotte so I'm guessing we have very little interest in trading back in anytime soon.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The three stooges are on press conference right now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Why the hell is Stephen there?

Get back in the room and sit by the phone, asshole.

cmd34

Brand New Member
Jerry said there are four points of emphasis on a 4-man defensive front. Who knew?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Only Jerry can make you hate a player because he doesn't understand how to work a draft.
I don't hate the player. Not sure why anybody should.

It's not their fault Jerry and his merry band of idiots do what they do.

data

Forbes #1
Jerruh: We sure was sensitive about making sure our front 4. That we are set at 3 positions, at least. Demarcus Lawrence is potentially an elite prospect.

Jerruh: I'm impressed with his hands, pass rush ability. In a group of 3 pass rushers, and the others were drafted already.

Jason: Right End for us. Impact player. He's got good pass rush ability, fast get off, has bend. Very productive player. We think a lot of him and skill set/traits as a Right End. Only a few guys could play RE at a high level and Lawrence was one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom