Going to Dallas for the Bengals game

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
A four hour drive would be like me going to Stillwater , Oklahoma for a meal. That's a fur piece for a meal. It would incurr probably a total of 10 hours and $50.00 in gas. I am trying to digest this suggestion. You will probably pass 500 barbeque places on this trek. :unsure
And not one of those 500 hold a candle to Coopers.

Jiggyfly

Banned
A four hour drive would be like me going to Stillwater , Oklahoma for a meal. That's a fur piece for a meal. It would incurr probably a total of 10 hours and $50.00 in gas. I am trying to digest this suggestion. You will probably pass 500 barbeque places on this trek. :unsure
I would have to agree that is too far a drive for not that much difference in BBQ.

Cotton

Staff member

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not that much difference in BBQ. Lulz
Yeah I am sure you know every BBQ place in a hrs radius to be sure of this claim.

Once you get a place or person that knows how to do BBQ great there really is only a difference in preference.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah I am sure you know every BBQ place in a hrs radius to be sure of this claim.

Once you get a place or person that knows how to do BBQ great there really is only a difference in preference.
Lighten up, Sally. I'm just stating I have never had BBQ as good as Coopers. And, I've been to a shit ton of BBQ joints all over central and east Texas, so yeah, I know a little about the area.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Lighten up, Sally. I'm just stating I have never had BBQ as good as Coopers. And, I've been to a shit ton of BBQ joints all over central and east Texas, so yeah, I know a little about the area.
Been going to Cooper's since I was kid and it's my top choice as well, but he was asking for good bbq in the Dallas area and Pecan Lodge is damn good bbq IN THE DALLAS AREA

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Been going to Cooper's since I was kid and it's my top choice as well, but he was asking for good bbq in the Dallas area and Pecan Lodge is damn good bbq IN THE DALLAS AREA
If you want Coopers you can order it on line. I left a link and it can be shipped anywhere. Why drive? Have you cake and eat it too.

Cotton

Staff member
And, he said he had a couple of days to roam around, which is why I mentioned Coopers to begin with.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And, he said he had a couple of days to roam around, which is why I mentioned Coopers to begin with.
Probably should try Rendezvous in Memphis TN, he has a couple days to burn and their ribs are better...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Probably should try Rendezvous in Memphis TN, he has a couple days to burn and their ribs are better...
Thats only 7 hours one way. Can be done.

data

Forbes #1
GForce78NJ arrives at Copper's

~closed on Tuesday~

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not disputing if its the best just saying he can get good BBQ without sacrificing a whole day IMO the difference is not worth it.

Cotton

Staff member
Not disputing if its the best just saying he can get good BBQ without sacrificing a whole day IMO the difference is not worth it.
No, you just like to argue in every single thread you ever enter.

Top Bottom