DeSean Jackson Released

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I agree. He's overrated. But he would be real dangerous on a team with a proper number one receiver. I am rooting for the Raiders to sign him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I agree. He's overrated. But he would be real dangerous on a team with a proper number one receiver. I am rooting for the Raiders to sign him.
With this disaster of an offseason, the only way we remain competitive is for the rest of the division to stay the same or get weaker. The Eagles got weaker. If the Redskins add Jackson, they've improved. Hoping he lands in Oakland as well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Buffalo works too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Buffalo would be great because going to California would almost be like a reward for the little pissant. going to Buffalo is like getting sent to Siberia.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I like how one of the biggest douchebags in football, DeAngelo Hall, says he's going to take him under his wing and put him on the right path.

:lol

Yea, because Hall is exactly the guy to show younger players how to be a real pro on and off the field.

D

Deuce

I like how one of the biggest douchebags in football, DeAngelo Hall, says he's going to take him under his wing and put him on the right path.

:lol

Yea, because Hall is exactly the guy to show younger players how to be a real pro on and off the field.
All I read through Hall's comments were "please sign him so I don't have to chase him around anymore. "

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I still think we'll kick the tires on him. It's the kind of dumbshit signing we'd make in order to avoid another draft decision.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I still think we'll kick the tires on him. It's the kind of dumbshit signing we'd make in order to avoid another draft decision.
We've done well at WR in the draft with Dez, Williams, Harris, and bringing in Beasley as an UDFA. Not sure the correlation to the draft.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Baby eater has a better chance of being signed. So basically, there's no chance in hell.
Cutting McQuistan was an utter disgrace. A true crime against humanity.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
They already have three guys following around Dez, they aren't going to hire more guys to follow this guy around.

Top Bottom