Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You don't have to post at any particular pace. Or at all, even if you don't want to.

He's just trying to warn you that some people that do post during the game are like bipolar jr high girls. Emotions get the best of them, and will say some pretty stupid shit. The good thing about the game day thread, is it's inadmissible in a court of law, or outside of said thread. It's fair game to call you a stupid bastard in there, in regards to a statement you might make, but it's a party foul to let it follow you outside the thread. Unless, of course, you yourself drag it out. Then it's fair game until the end of time.
Exactly. I have said some really stupid shit in the heat of the moment that if it did carry forward I would have been roasted for years. It's cliche, but what happens in the gameday thread stays in the gameday thread.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
DAMN IT I AM SO FIRED UP FOR THIS GAME!!!!!

7:30 can't come soon enough...

Cotton

Staff member

No Dunbar again :towel
Man, I was really hoping Nzeocha would be ready this week.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Exactly. I have said some really stupid shit in the heat of the moment that if it did carry forward I would have been roasted for years. It's cliche, but what happens in the gameday thread stays in the gameday thread.
Hmmm....I can't be that generous. Bipolar is forever a schmuck in my mind because of consistent sky is falling bullshit on these threads...

Cotton

Staff member
WTF is Periera talking about? So refs can confirm multiple things on a review? Bullshit.

Packers are challenging the spot, but now 12 men is in play.
I don't think they challenged the spot. I know the announcers said they did, but they aren't privy to what the challenge is about. I think the challenge was actually the 12 men on the field. Which can be challenged.

data

Forbes #1
except the time you said you had to cha cha in your special pants that was washed with a red sock, making them pink. that's too good to let slide.

Cotton

Staff member
Hmmm....I can't be that generous. Bipolar is forever a schmuck in my mind because of consistent sky is falling bullshit on these threads...
Generalizations can be carried forward. It's only specific posts that cannot.

Cotton

Staff member
except the time you said you had to cha cha in your special pants that was washed with a red sock, making them pink. that's too good to let slide.
INFRACTION!

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
You don't have to post at any particular pace. Or at all, even if you don't want to.

He's just trying to warn you that some people that do post during the game are like bipolar jr high girls. Emotions get the best of them, and will say some pretty stupid shit. The good thing about the game day thread, is it's inadmissible in a court of law, or outside of said thread. It's fair game to call you a stupid bastard in there, in regards to a statement you might make, but it's a party foul to let it follow you outside the thread. Unless, of course, you yourself drag it out. Then it's fair game until the end of time.
Pretty sure the Afghan sun has made my skin pretty think. So I'll be alright

Cotton

Staff member
Pretty sure the Afghan sun has made my skin pretty think. So I'll be alright
Military. Nice. We have quite a few ex and current military here. You just replied to one of them.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, yeah. But he also drags that stupidity around to all the other threads and forums on the board. It's not just in the GDT.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Well, yeah. But he also drags that stupidity around to all the other threads and forums on the board. It's not just in the GDT.
Maybe that's it. You've lost your shit repeatedly and I don't hold it against you...:happydance

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Please don't.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine, seeing grown men talk like a pimpled up junior high kid getting ready to roll 20 sided dice.
I agree. I've heard grown men say Cowgirls about a million times, and it makes them sound retarded every time.

Top Bottom