Bills Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bills send two to IR, Seantrel Henderson to non-football illness list

Posted by Josh Alper on December 22, 2015, 5:01 PM EST

The Bills are playing out the string, which means there’s no use waiting around to see if injured players can make it back on the field before the end of the season.

Buffalo ended the seasons of three such players on Tuesday. Wide receiver Robert Woods and linebacker Randall Johnson are the new arrivals on the injured reserve list while right tackle Seantrel Henderson has been placed on the non-football illness list.

Woods aggravated a groin injury last Sunday and ends the year with 47 catches for 552 yards and three touchdowns. Johnson made his first NFL start against the Redskins, but a high ankle sprain will keep him from building on that in the last two weeks of the season.

Henderson has missed three games due to an illness. The Buffalo News reported recently that Henderson is suffering from Crohn’s disease and was forced to spend some time in the hospital as a result.

The Bills also released kick returner Marcus Thigpen. To fill the roster spots, the Bills signed wide receiver Greg Salas, who played for Rex Ryan with the Jets, and promoted three players from the practice squad. Wide receiver/kick returner Walter Powell, 2015 seventh-round wide receiver Dezmin Lewis and former 2012 Packers second-round defensive tackle Jerel Worthy make up that group.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Also, Broaddus seems to think that the Cowboys will shut down Bryant for this game since he has not practiced the last few days.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

LeSean McCoy ruled out as well.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I kind of figured Showers would get called up but I don't expect he'll see much PT.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dez officially ruled out. Good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep. Cowboys officially packing it in.
Nuh uh.

But but Garrett said....

What they are doing is maintaining a bullshit façade while packing it in.

Garrett especially is a bullshitter who apparently thinks people are too stupid to figure out what's going on.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Here's the sad thing. I'm guessing that Garrett wouldn't shut things down and start looking at likely never-will-bes like Showers unless he knew he was coming back and therefore didn't feel the need to finish with a couple wins to show he can win without Romo.

I know we all pretty much knew he was coming back but there's always that gullible glimmer of hope that maybe this time they'd get it right.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Here's the sad thing. I'm guessing that Garrett wouldn't shut things down and start looking at likely never-will-bes like Showers unless he knew he was coming back and therefore didn't feel the need to finish with a couple wins to show he can win without Romo.

I know we all pretty much knew he was coming back but there's always that gullible glimmer of hope that maybe this time they'd get it right.
Feh. I never thought for a second Garrett would be gone. Way too many excuses for him to use. So many little potential scapegoats to use.

Jones has always found it hard to fire a guy and Garrett is far more entrenched than any of them have ever been.

Top Bottom