Archer: Cowboys' Jason Garrett - 'We believe in Matt Cassel'

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm just saying that as disturbing as it sounds, it may be obvious from practice that Moore is even worse than Cassel. Maybe they think there just isn't anyone any better on the street at this point.
I don't trust this staff to make evaluations based off of practice. Hell, they were hyping up Bryant making unbelievable catches in practice last week and he laid a turd in Green Bay.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm just saying that as disturbing as it sounds, it may be obvious from practice that Moore is even worse than Cassel. Maybe they think there just isn't anyone any better on the street at this point.
If that's the case keep him around? If Moore is that bad we should be bringing in any available options. Hell Mallet is about to sign with the Ravens.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If that's the case keep him around? If Moore is that bad we should be bringing in any available options. Hell Mallet is about to sign with the Ravens.
Same reason we keep a lot of other crap on this roster.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Genghis just called Jimmy dumb. Get him! :viking

:lol Jimmy has to be like 70 now, right?

Senile. :unsure

Genghis Khan

I don't trust this staff to make evaluations based off of practice. Hell, they were hyping up Bryant making unbelievable catches in practice last week and he laid a turd in Green Bay.

Hell they Started Randall half the year. I don't trust them to make evaluations based on games either.My only point is UsuallyYou can tell and practice if a guy is any good or not. I have zero hope for moore. Just like with Henson, if this guy was standing out in practice he would be playing by now.

Genghis Khan

Same reason we keep a lot of other crap on this roster.

Exactly. Just because a guy is on the roster, does not mean that he is any good. There is a good chance, especially with quarterbacks, that there is just nobody else out there.

Top Bottom