Panthers Stuff...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That game is what I was talking about you turd.

:lol

Then you need to read a little more carefully next time, because the game L.T. was referencing was the 2003 game, so by you quoting him and responding to his assumption, it looked like you were thinking it was that game too.

:art

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You guys really are getting old.

Michael Irvin didn't get hurt in that game.....that was 2003 for crying out loud. He wasn't even in the league anymore.

The game you two old farts are thinking of occurred in the 1996 season when we lost in the divisional round at Carolina. Both Irvin and Deion Sanders were knocked from the game with injuries.
Between us we had it right.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Then you need to read a little more carefully next time, because the game L.T. was referencing was the 2003 game, so by you quoting him and responding to his assumption, it looked like you were thinking it was that game too.

And maybe you need to read better as well. I distinctly mentioned "dynasty". We haven't have a dynasty since the 1990s.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I was responding to Clays comment that alluded to 2003. I couldn't remember what year it was. I just recalled a playoff and an Irvin injury. We were going from memory. I'll bet you googled it.:art

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Good news about Tillman.
I can see Terrance Williams having another big game today. Norman will shadow Dez, and the other guy they have at CB, Benwikere, is slow as shit. Our best chance at some quick points will be taking a few deep shots with Williams.

Top Bottom