Super Bowl XLIX Gameday Chatter | Patriots vs Seahawks | 2-1-2015

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I seriously thought Wilson was going to keep it off the zone read and run it in for the TD. I could not have handled the Wilson lovefest that would have followed.
Yeah....I would have have been insufferable.

data

Forbes #1
Redball was watching the game and was all 'hell yeah' when he saw 2nd down shotgun.

Then he was like, 'Carroll's an idiot. You go empty set.'

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Bevell needs to be on that podium answering for his stupidity.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I seriously thought Wilson was going to keep it off the zone read and run it in for the TD. I could not have handled the Wilson lovefest that would have followed.
Brady as GOAT is rather sickening too, especially since it should've been his 3rd SB loss.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Brady as GOAT is rather sickening too, especially since it should've been his 3rd SB loss.
I can deal with that...he made some great throws tonight when it counted and deserves the accolades.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Wut? How about on 2nd down...and then if necessary 3rd and 4th? Wow.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Wilson was good though, can't deny it.

data

Forbes #1
All the genius in the world and decades of expertise...even in madden you run it.

Last edited:

Carp

DCC 4Life
Seattle showed me quite a bit tonight...the Baldwin ridiculous celebration, Sherman calling out Revis into the camera, and the nonsense at the end. Classless.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Getting a Bubba from Forrest Gump vibe from Butler.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Sustained excellence...kind of like the Spurs. This is a dynasty for sure, to have the opportunities to win and the regular seasons they have, I see it as a dynasty.
10 years without a Super Bowl? Dynasty? Nope.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Yeah, and I can't imagine how anyone can argue that.
I'll argue it. Early 2000's was a dynasty. This has little to do with the other. Brady and Belichick are all-timers. Who else is on this team that was on the others?

Carp

DCC 4Life
10 years without a Super Bowl? Dynasty? Nope.
Yep. A dynasty is not going to win every year, but they have a chance to. Hell, they won 11 games with Cassell. No one is close during this time.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Seattle showed me quite a bit tonight...the Baldwin ridiculous celebration, Sherman calling out Revis into the camera, and the nonsense at the end. Classless.
They are totally classless. Pete has always been like that and much of their team has apparently taken on his personality. The last few years I have tended to pull for them through the season only because of wanting a team to knock off the 49ers. But other than that I do care for them one way or another. But the do have some very unlikeable players.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They are totally classless. Pete has always been like that and much of their team has apparently taken on his personality. The last few years I have tended to pull for them through the season only because of wanting a team to knock off the 49ers. But other than that I do care for them one way or another. But the do have some very unlikeable players.
The Baldwin thing was baffling...this is a guy who went to Stanford and he pretends he is taking a shit with the football. I don't understand that at all.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The Baldwin thing was baffling...this is a guy who went to Stanford and he pretends he is taking a shit with the football. I don't understand that at all.
Sherman went to Stanford too and while he may be intelligent he's a thuggish dbag too.

data

Forbes #1
Not a dynasty to me. Their first 3 were. This one is different. Same coach and QB. And 45 different guys.

Yankees of 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000 is a dynasty. Their win in 2009 is not included. Some of the same guys were there, but only a few. 9 years between World Series. Pats went 10 between Super Bowl wins.
The 71 and 77 Cowboys were completely different teams, too

Carp

DCC 4Life
Michael Bennett was freaking unblockable tonight.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Yep. A dynasty is not going to win every year, but they have a chance to. Hell, they won 11 games with Cassell. No one is close during this time.
I hear you Carp, a dynasty isn't going to win every year, but they're not going to go 10 years without a championship.

Cowboys of early-mid 90's is a dynasty. Pats of early-mid 00's is a dynasty. A ton of the same guys on those championship teams. The only connection from this Pats team to those of their past championships is Brady and Belichick. I get they're the main reason, but they went 10 years without a championship and there's hardly anybody else left from their last championship besides them.

Top Bottom