Happy Thanksgiving......

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Okay. Let's put the protest thing elsewhere and get back to Thanksgiving.

I wish for all to have a good holiday with friends and family and be thankful for what you have and the country you live in. Then think of the less fortunate and think about how you might be utilized to help them.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Happy Thanksgiving, I love you guys so f'n much....

Newt

DCC 4Life
I think when this season is over we should get an apartment together. Like the whole complex, not high end apartments either, ghetto apartments, ones where we can start a fire in a trash can and no one bats an eye. We should be able to pay the rent with donation money and I'll bring the Natty Ice, who's in?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you homos. Hug everyone you love tomorrow or whenever you see them because you never know if it might be your last chance to do so.

Cotton

Staff member
I think when this season is over we should get an apartment together. Like the whole complex, not high end apartments either, ghetto apartments, ones where we can start a fire in a trash can and no one bats an eye. We should be able to pay the rent with donation money and I'll bring the Natty Ice, who's in?
We would never survive. You would have LT and Jiggy arguing over who gets to use the shitter first.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

I'm not old, but being 36 and seeing my younger days go by, I appreciate these times more than ever as I see my parents and other loved ones getting up there in age.

Tomorrow is promised to no one and it's these moments that matter most. So I hope you all take the time to be thankful for what you have and enjoy every minute of this awesome holiday with your loved ones.

Oh, and make sure to eat like a pig too. :towel

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

As long as foiled windows isn't frowned upon, I'm all in.

dallen

Senior Tech
Happy Dallas Cowboys Football and also Thanksgiving Day

Landry

DCC 4Life
Sounds like Philadelphia.

Landry

DCC 4Life
I wish all you guys a Happy Thanksgiving and a Cowboys win. I'll be at my son's house so you don't have to worry about me jinxing the game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Happy Thanksgiving to all you assholes, even Iamtdg :buddy

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
wut, you no likey turkey day?
Nah I was referring to the holiday season as a whole, but mostly just kidding. It can get irritating at times with the traffic and shopping with a million other drones and the hearing the same damn songs a thousand times in a month. Not to mention having to watch the cowboys game tomorrow surrounded by eagles fans (aka family).

But my kid is 3 now, and seeing all of this bullshit through his eyes, being the first year he really understands what's going on, and Santa and presents and lights and decorations and Christmas trees and holiday specials and songs that are actually new to him, gets me a little verklempt. It's actually pretty cool.

Happy thanksgiving you sons of bitches.

Cotton

Staff member
Nah I was referring to the holiday season as a whole, but mostly just kidding. It can get irritating at times with the traffic and shopping with a million other drones and the hearing the same damn songs a thousand times in a month. Not to mention having to watch the cowboys game tomorrow surrounded by eagles fans (aka family).

But my kid is 3 now, and seeing all of this bullshit through his eyes, being the first year he really understands what's going on, and Santa and presents and lights and decorations and Christmas trees and holiday specials and songs that are actually new to him, gets me a little verklempt. It's actually pretty cool.

Happy thanksgiving you sons of bitches.
Yeah, I hear you. I have been jaded for years now over the holiday season. Mainly the people that skip Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas. I hate that shit. But, yeah, the last few years I have come around a little bit, as well, mainly because I do all of my shopping online so I never have to see the stupid.

Top Bottom