Conference Championship Round Gameday Chatter|1/19/14

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
To be in the title game with a crap roster without Hernandez, Gronk, Mayo, etc. and throwing to a fleet of Cole Beasleys is an amazing coaching job. And Brady didn't even have close to one of his best years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes, I would root for Harbaugh and Kaepernick. Close call, but I have some serious Manning hate going on now.

That shit walking off the field and having a televised session where he changes into the championship T-shirt was contrived and fucking nauseating.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The funny thing about the GW pass against the Steelers in the playoffs is how Demaryius Thomas gets no credit for out running the defense for like 70 yards.

Nope, all Tebow.
I remember one play during the Tebow era where he threw a simple screen pass to Moreno or one of the Bronco RBs for a TD and the commentators were gushing all over Lord Tebow.

He threw a simple pass that couldn't have traveled more than 10 yards in the air to a wide open player. The RB then breaks a few tackles and scores on something like a 40 yard play. But no one talked about the hard running or speed and agility of the RB to make that play......it was all about Tebow.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
To be in the title game with a crap roster without Hernandez, Gronk, Mayo, etc. and throwing to a fleet of Cole Beasleys is an amazing coaching job. And Brady didn't even have close to one of his best years.
It speaks to how great a coach Belichick is.

I don't know if it's arrogance or Belichick wanting to prove something to himself or others, but I can't understand for the life of me why a man who knows so much about the game has insisted on trying to win it all with a roster that wouldn't be considered a top 5 roster in all of football for several years now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No matter who the Broncos face, I am rooting for them.

They way they are making this out to be all Manning makes me sick.
A ton of it is Manning, Booze. Your hatred is blinding you.

jootep

Brand New Member
I have forgotten what it feels like to have your team win on this weekend and head to the Super Bowl.

I think it felt good.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Seahawks all the way.

To hell with the 49ers and to hell with that douche Harbaugh and that thin-skinned Kaepernick.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
For those who think Aikman could come in here and do what Elway has done, just imagine him going into that big dummy Jerry's office and asking him permission to do something.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"This team has been through a lot." - Peyton Manning

:lol

Yeah. Sure.

Top Bottom