Conference Championship Round Gameday Chatter|1/19/14

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The only thing that could have made the game better last night would have been Sherman taking a big shit on Steve Youngs microphone.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Crabtree has always been a bit of a diva. I know he just lost, but pushing someone away like this is the epitome of acting like a little bitch.
I'd have pushed Sherman away as well. You know Sherman was probably talking trash to him as he extended his hand.

I highly doubt this was Sherman just being a great sport. That's not his nature. The dude chased down Tom Brady to trash talk him.

I have no problem with Sherman's post-game rant but I damn sure wouldn't shake his hand.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why are you so venal with Andrews? She did nothing but try to conduct an interview.
Her over the top reaction was idiotic. This is an emotional game played by violent men. If you can't take it....start covering tennis. Oliver was embarrassing as well.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
When I say I’m the best cornerback in football, it’s with a caveat: There isn’t a great defensive backfield in the NFL that doesn’t have a great front seven. Everything begins with pressure up front, and that’s what we get from our pass rushers every Sunday.
Smartest player in the league, apparently.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Smartest player in the league, apparently.
He talks a lot of shit, but I don't think he's a scumbag.

He doesn't play dirty and he doesn't try to intentionally hurt anyone.

Like most everyone else, I would love him on our team. Some guys fake that swagger and confidence stuff, but Sherman truly possesses both.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Her over the top reaction was idiotic. This is an emotional game played by violent men. If you can't take it....start covering tennis. Oliver was embarrassing as well.
Shes a skank anway.

Carp

DCC 4Life
She sent it back to Buck probably after her producers said so...I don't see how she did anything wrong at all.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
She sent it back to Buck probably after her producers said so...I don't see how she did anything wrong at all.
Yea, she said in an interview this morning that the Fox crew made the call to end the interview.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I'd have pushed Sherman away as well. You know Sherman was probably talking trash to him as he extended his hand.

I highly doubt this was Sherman just being a great sport. That's not his nature. The dude chased down Tom Brady to trash talk him.

I have no problem with Sherman's post-game rant but I damn sure wouldn't shake his hand.

The Seattle Times sheds light on an incident from last offseason in which Crabtree reportedly tried to start a fight while the two were at a charity event hosted by Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald.

"While there, Sherman went to shake Crabtree's hand, and Crabtree tried to start a fight, according to Sherman's older brother, Branton," writes Jerry Brewer of the Times. "'I'm going to make a play and embarrass him,' Richard Sherman vowed that day."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

The Seattle Times sheds light on an incident from last offseason in which Crabtree reportedly tried to start a fight while the two were at a charity event hosted by Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald.

"While there, Sherman went to shake Crabtree's hand, and Crabtree tried to start a fight, according to Sherman's older brother, Branton," writes Jerry Brewer of the Times. "'I'm going to make a play and embarrass him,' Richard Sherman vowed that day."
:picard

Top Bottom