Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And speaking of extremely retarded... All this time I've thought of you as somebody intelligent. Clearly I was wrong there. I can admit that. You, though... Obviously struggle with that. Instead, you come up with stories of being in court and having other things to do. :lol
If you want to know my schedule I'd be more then happy to give it to you. I don't need to make up stories, I have a real office, a real law firm and real criminal clients that I had to set cases for trial today. Court only took about a half hour. It's about another 45 minute drive from court back to my office. When I got back to my office I had to return some phone calls. I'm now sitting in my office. But continue crying that I didn't response to your post immediately. It's easy to type a sentence while driving but replying to your whiny stuff isn't nearly as easy.

Man you are being ridiculous today. I love how you have to end every sentence with some type of a retarded smiley face to really make your point stick. Makes you seem so tough and all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's latent remorse over losing Romo.

That angst must be released somehow.:lol
This has already been a mentally exhausting season after two damn weeks.

And now we are boarding the Weeden train.

It ain't gonna be a lot of fun.

Jiggyfly

Banned
And speaking of extremely retarded... All this time I've thought of you as somebody intelligent. Clearly I was wrong there. I can admit that. You, though... Obviously struggle with that. Instead, you come up with stories of being in court and having other things to do. :lol
Dam dude.

Are you off your meds today or something.

D

Deuce

This has already been a mentally exhausting season after two damn weeks.

And now we are boarding the Weeden train.

It ain't gonna be a lot of fun.
Or it's gonna be a ton of fun. Depends how you like to view the world.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Man you are being ridiculous today. I love how you have to end every sentence with some type of a retarded smiley face to really make your point stick. Makes you seem so tough and all.
The funny thing is he used to berate me for using them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:picard

You seriously don't see how irritating your posting style can be.

I know I can be irritating and deal with the backlash accordingly.
Says the pot to the kettle. Jiggy why don't we just make a pact to ignore each other. I tire of dealing with you intercessary responses that are made to others. Okay is it a deal?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watching a Carnival of Suck is not fun unless you have a serious mental problem.
I don't need to see great QB play. Just give me more of Orton and Kitna and less Brad Johnson and I'll be thrilled. Watching Brad Johnson in the Rams and Bucs games was some of the most painful shit I have ever watched. If that's what I'm in for I don't know how I'll be able to enjoy football in any way for the next 8 weeks.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Says the pot to the kettle. Jiggy why don't we just make a pact to ignore each other. I tire of dealing with you intercessary responses that are made to others. Okay is it a deal?
I do not ask people why are they rude, especially when they have not been particularly rude.

I understand the tenor of this place, I was just trying to give you a heads up, you have a habit of saying one thing and then immediately act like you meant something different or claim your words are being twisted.

I admit I should just ignore it but it's hard fo me to ignore anything. :lol

I am not going to ignore you but you feel free to do whatever you want.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Watching Brad Johnson in the Rams and Bucs games was some of the most painful shit I have ever watched.
I don't know that I have ever been more pissed watching the Cowboys as I was watching those two games. By the end of the second game I was almost numb.

Cotton

Staff member

So, why didn't they just trade Vaughan straight up for Cassell?

:unsure

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

So, why didn't they just trade Vaughan straight up for Cassell?

:unsure
Vaugh wasn't onthe Dallas roster to trade when they acquired Cassell. Romo wasn't injured at that time either.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Vaugh wasn't onthe Dallas roster to trade when they acquired Cassell. Romo wasn't injured at that time either.
I was just joking.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't know that I have ever been more pissed watching the Cowboys as I was watching those two games. By the end of the second game I was almost numb.
The 1990 season watching the Babe Laufenberg shitshow was it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom