Week 15 Chatter Thread | Dallas Cowboys v. Buffalo Bills | 12/26/2015

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching the Redskins/Eagles right now just out of morbid curiousity.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'll probably be watching. Winner will take the sorry ass division.

Genghis Khan

Also, remember to boycott Washington.

The name is an insult to our first president. :tippytoe

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'll probably be watching. Winner will take the sorry ass division.
Rooting for Washington. I couldn't stomach Philly getting it. They have been blown out of too many games to actually deserve it.

I still am amazed they lucked into beating New England.

Genghis Khan

Rooting for Washington. I couldn't stomach Philly getting it. They have been blown out of too many games to actually deserve it.

I still am amazed they lucked into beating New England.
Yep. Arizona is one thing, but getting blown out by Tampa and Detroit means they just are not good.

You know I'm of course rooting for Washington. I don't think I can take another week of these idiots thinking they could "go on a run."

Genghis Khan

And yeah I'm still pissed off at that new England game. Frickers got too cute.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
God damn Eagles are going to win this, aren't they? FML

Genghis Khan

When two teams are similar in quality, the more desperate team usually wins.

So yes, the eagles will probably win.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hope philly wins. If washington wins, they win the division and don't have anything to play for next week. If they lose tonight, they will need to beat us next week. I don't want them sitting starters next week.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope philly wins. If washington wins, they win the division and don't have anything to play for next week. If they lose tonight, they will need to beat us next week. I don't want them sitting starters next week.
Feh. I hate the Eagles more right now. I think the Redskins could start their backups and still beat our backups next week regardless.

The Eagles are a real fraud team that the media has been shy to criticize because they spent an entire offseason sucking their cranks. Fuck them.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Feh. I hate the Eagles more right now. I think the Redskins could start their backups and still beat our backups next week regardless.

The Eagles are a real fraud team that the media has been shy to criticize because they spent an entire offseason sucking their cranks. Fuck them.
I don't give a shit which team wins the division. They'll get to have a first place schedule next year and the right to lose in the first round. Good for them.

I want what gives us the best chance of losing. And that's Washington needing to win next week.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't give a shit which team wins the division. They'll get to have a first place schedule next year and the right to lose in the first round. Good for them.

I want what gives us the best chance of losing. And that's Washington needing to win next week.
I think you mistake this Dallas team as capable of winning another game. We could play the 1976 Bucs and lose on a late second field goal.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think you mistake this Dallas team as capable of winning another game. We could play the 1976 Bucs and lose on a late second field goal.
I think you mistakenly forget how many different ways Garrett can fuck us over. I don't want to take the chance of him even accidentally coaching well. I'd prefer the skins go in to that game fired up and ready to take the division.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think you mistakenly forget how many different ways Garrett can fuck us over. I don't want to take the chance of him even accidentally coaching well. I'd prefer the skins go in to that game fired up and ready to take the division.
I think his chances of fucking us over ended today when they basically shut down Bryant. You are giving him way too much credit.

Genghis Khan

I'd prefer the giants win, honestly. But I don't want to see the eagles weasel their way in. Hopefully Washington hang on and win.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd prefer the giants win, honestly. But I don't want to see the eagles weasel their way in. Hopefully Washington hang on and win.
Fuck Mara and especially Beckham.

Go Redskins all the way.

Genghis Khan

Shut up pig face. That was a bullshit formation. Learn the pros, chucklehead.

Top Bottom