Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'll say better in the regular season than if and when we make the playoffs and if he is still the starter for said playoff game.
Absolutely.

dallen

Senior Tech
Did they inactivate Montgomery? He just had a upset tummy. I figured he would be good to go so didn't even check in on him.
Some kidney thing. I think it was last minute. I didnt know he was out until you made me go check Ryan's stats.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
C'mon. Don't tell me you dont have a nickname for the team from Philly
Sure. Those fucking useless inbred scumbag heathens.

But when I can't use that name because of decorum issues, I call them the Eagles.

data

Forbes #1
You are about to receive the DCC Entrance Exam in your PM. Take the next couple of minutes for a facilities break and to get in the right mindset. Once PM is sent, you have 10 minutes to complete and return. Good luck.

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
You are about to receive the DCC Entrance Exam in your PM. Take the next couple of minutes for a facilities break and to get in the right mindset. Once PM is sent, you have 10 minutes to complete and return. Good luck.
ummm....k.....

D

Deuce

I starting to feel a little bad about what I'm doing to [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] in fantasy this week.

But only a little.

Cotton

Staff member
Some kidney thing. I think it was last minute. I didnt know he was out until you made me go check Ryan's stats.
Well, sonofabitch!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He just threw out the 'and stuff'.

This guy has been here before...

~suspicious stare~

Cotton

Staff member
We will review the results and decide what we post in the general forums. We will do this next, fpdomering!

Top Bottom