Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Good luck running on the Giants now. They have almost 700 lbs clogging up the middle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good luck running on the Giants now. They have almost 700 lbs clogging up the middle.
They certainly are fat up the middle. Just don't be surprised when whoever our QB is has half a day to throw the ball again. They have a one armed dork at one DE spot and a 6-8 sack a year Vernon at the other end spot. They will get no pass rush from the interior.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
McFadden ran for 100 on 16 carries against the Jets in December last year with Damon Harrison at nose, flanked by Muhammad Wilkerson and Leonard Williams, and backed up by a far superior LB in David Harris than anybody the Giants have.

Are the Giants going to have better players than Muhammad Wilkerson and Leonard Williams surrounding Harrison?

And that's with Kellen Moore at QB and gimp Bryant at WR, so there's that.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Will be interesting if they work out this trade. Doubt they'd also go QB at #2. But I think they'd probably try to trade down with someone who wanted a QB and Wentz/Goff would still go in that spot.

But, if they acquire Colin and can't trade down there's a chance both QB's could be on the board when we pick.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Will be interesting if they work out this trade. Doubt they'd also go QB at #2. But I think they'd probably try to trade down with someone who wanted a QB and Wentz/Goff would still go in that spot.

But, if they acquire Colin and can't trade down there's a chance both QB's could be on the board when we pick.
It's possible they'd make the trade for a swap of 1sts, then SF take a QB at 2. I'd have doubted it except we saw the bullshit the eagles pulled off in exchange for two of their worst defenders.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Won't matter. Booze has already declared the Cowboys will not take a QB at 4. So that's that. :art

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's possible they'd make the trade for a swap of 1sts, then SF take a QB at 2. I'd have doubted it except we saw the bullshit the eagles pulled off in exchange for two of their worst defenders.
Chip Kelly is in San Francisco. It will be a move for Buckner.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Browns are stupid as hell if they trade for this guy. They just lost half their roster. They didn't have much talent to begin with. They are in full rebuild mode and instead of drafting a legit potential franchise QB. You trade away resources to get a shitty veteran QB?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The Browns are stupid as hell if they trade for this guy. They just lost half their roster. They didn't have much talent to begin with. They are in full rebuild mode and instead of drafting a legit potential franchise QB. You trade away resources to get a shitty veteran QB?
They need somebody to throw the ball to Gordon for those 6 games he will end up playing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They need somebody to throw the ball to Gordon for those 6 games he will end up playing.
It's just such a short sighted loser mentality that will keep them as a bottom feeding team.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They never seem to get to understand how to identify good LBers.

Robinson is okay, but he is not a strong starting quality guy. Just like Casillas and J.T. Thomas last year.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Weddle looks to be considering four teams: Raiders, Steelers, Patriots, Panthers.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2620044-eric-weddle-latest-news-rumors-speculation-surrounding-free-agent-safety?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com

data

Forbes #1
Broncos losing everyone. Their horse logo just signed with the Colts.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It would be awesome if the Browns trade for Kaepernick...keeps them away from Wentz.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom