Thursday Night Chatter Thread - Week 15 | Rams at Seahawks| 12/15/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That failed fake punt was just sad.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Seattle's offense is officially turrible, as Charles Barkley would say.

Might be the worst of all the NFC playoff teams.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If I were Jared Goff I'd feign injury.

This is some of the worst blocking I've ever seen. I would say the Rams OL is playing like a Pop Warner squad but that would be disrespecting Pop Warner teams.

Their OL coach should be the next to go.

data

Forbes #1
I'm already nervous for Sunday night. If our offense lays another turd, I might go into depression.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Watching this game tonight and seeing Seattle struggle again, I can't help but think back to the Cowboys and just hope that either Dak gets going again or Romo comes in and gives us a spark because the NFC is absolutely there for the taking.

We may not ever have a less daunting road than we do right now.

Please please please let us get right, football gods.

My thoughts exactly. At our best, we're probably better than anyone in the NFC. We have to fix whatever is going on right now, but our chances this season are very real.

data

Forbes #1
Speaking of concussion, is Luke Kuechly gonna be the same?

data

Forbes #1
3 things:

A Rams (1) linebacker (2) with his back turned, blind to the ball (3), catches better than Barry Church, Scandrick and Byron Jones.

data

Forbes #1
What a two-play sequence by Michael Bennett.

Strip sack of Jared Goff on 3rd down, but celebrates Rick-Rude-style to give Rams 1st down. Then destroys a blocker the next play and pops right into the RB for a likely concussion - you just have to see the play and how quickly it happens. In the locker room now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just a shame. Game is well in hand and you do this?
I think they were trying to stick it in the Rams since they have beaten them so much lately. Pretty classless.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think they were trying to stick it in the Rams since they have beaten them so much lately. Pretty classless.
and to top it off the cameras panned to Carroll after the play and he was laughing. I think he has hit an even lower low for me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm already nervous for Sunday night. If our offense lays another turd, I might go into depression.
Dude, I just might die. I have let myself get sucked in again, and fully shed my homer shield. It is out there for all to see. Heart is right there vulnerable.

Top Bottom