2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just saw the replay.....Booze probably had a stroke.
No, but once they got in FG range, I said fuck it and went to take a dump. Missed the whole thing. Then I came back in the room and I was like WTF. :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You know who I really felt for yesterday.....those poor horses that had to pull the Sooner Schooner after each Oklahoma score.

The 2nd half was brutal on those poor animals.

The Sooners were putting up points so fast that the horses could barely catch their breath. I swear I saw a tear rolling down the cheek of one of the horses after Perine scored his 4th TD.

It was hard to watch.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You know who I really felt for yesterday.....those poor horses that had to pull the Sooner Schooner after each Oklahoma score.

The 2nd half was brutal on those poor animals.

The Sooners were putting up points so fast that the horses could barely catch their breath. I swear I saw a tear rolling down the cheek of one of the horses after Perine scored his 4th TD.

It was hard to watch.
It musta been hard. Thoughts and prayers for the horses.

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
I don't know what's going on in aggieland but the fact that Kyle Allen stunk it up that much and then was pulled for the 3rd string QB was bizzare.

It will be interesting how this plays out, Allen is regressing terribly he missed easy throws all game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't know what's going on in aggieland but the fact that Kyle Allen stunk it up that much and then was pulled for the 3rd string QB was bizzare.

It will be interesting how this plays out, Allen is regressing terribly he missed easy throws all game.
I'll be really surprised if there aren't changes to coaching staff soon(namely Spav and probably Moorehead)..BMD's were already pressing Sumlin on getting rid of Spav and they're pretty insistent now

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Just Aggies being Aggies. That what they do. Look at the rescources, fans, money, excellent recruiting...the entire place is top notch (the stadium is architecturally ugly) but they can't get rolling. Nobody does less with more. It's been that way since 1998. Aggies wil try to tell you different but that's the facts. What an unbelievable waste because they should be really good every year. They've got ever rescources available to them that just about anytime around the country would be happy to have.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'll be really surprised if there aren't changes to coaching staff soon(namely Spav and probably Moorehead)..BMD's were already pressing Sumlin on getting rid of Spav and they're pretty insistent now
It doesn't matter because Sumlin is the architect of the offense. That's what jiggy tells us. Kliff and Spav are merely doing what they are told.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It doesn't matter because Sumlin is the architect of the offense. That's what jiggy tells us. Kliff and Spav are merely doing what they are told.
You know better than that, Sumlin gives his coordinators lots of freedom in what they do

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You know better than that, Sumlin gives his coordinators lots of freedom in what they do
Oh I know. Jiggy doesn't though. He argued that Kliff was just doing what Sumlin came up with. Even though it is clear that Sumlin is a CEO coach...I'm not knocking that either.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh I know. Jiggy doesn't though. He argued that Kliff was just doing what Sumlin came up with. Even though it is clear that Sumlin is a CEO coach...I'm not knocking that either.
I'd trade yall your pick of players for KK back..Garrett is off the table though

Jiggyfly

Banned
Skid just stop lying dude you know I never said that about Kliff or Sumlin.

The entire debate was about Kliff being the key to A&M's success that is the only thing I pushed back against.

If you are going to mock something I said at least use my actual argument, unlike you I don't hate Tech like you do A&M when have I ever disparaged anything about Tech?

I thought you were better than coming up with outright lies too make a point but I guess this Tech vs A&M thing is just to much for you.:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'd trade yall your pick of players for KK back..Garrett is off the table though
If things don't change Kliff might be an OC soon.

I feel bad for the guy. He's had to grow up, get some OJT and then deal with the lack of talent. The dude looks tired.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Skid just stop lying dude you know I never said that about Kliff or Sumlin.

The entire debate was about Kliff being the key to A&M's success that is the only thing I pushed back against.

If you are going to mock something I said at least use my actual argument, unlike you I don't hate Tech like you do A&M when have I ever disparaged anything about Tech?

I thought you were better than coming up with outright lies too make a point but I guess this Tech vs A&M thing is just to much for you.:lol
Lol, is that right?

The argument was that it was Sumlins offense. Sumlin doesn't really have a spread background.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Lol, is that right?

The argument was that it was Sumlins offense. Sumlin doesn't really have a spread background.
That was part of the argument and I never said it was his offense just that he had no input.

Once again yes he does have a spread background.

Sumlin served as an assistant with Washington State, Wyoming, Minnesota and Purdue (with the common denominator of all these coaching stops, except for Minnesota, being Joe Tiller); served as assistant head coach at Texas A&M for two years under R.C. Slocum; and for five years at Oklahoma under Bob Stoops, serving the last 2 years as co-offensive coordinator. In addition to Stoops and Slocum, he has served as an assistant under Dennis Erickson and Mike Price at Washington State and Joe Tiller at Purdue. While at Purdue he and offensive coordinator Jim Chaney aided Tiller in implementing the then-uncommonly used spread offense, and the Boilermakers, with Drew Brees as starting quarterback, broke a string of Big Ten passing records and made a surprise run to the 2001 Rose Bowl, Purdue's first Rose Bowl in three decades.[3] He left for Texas A&M and served as offensive coordinator and assistant head coach for two seasons before joining the University of Oklahoma.
In his final year with the Sooners, his offense was one of the best in the country, averaging 44 points per game.[4] In December 2009, it was announced that Sumlin was a finalist for the Paul "Bear" Bryant Award. In 2011, Sumlin coached Houston to a 12–0 start before losing the Conference USA Championship Game to the Southern Miss Golden Eagles.[5]
Anything else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom