Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Redskins vs. Cowboys| 10/26/2014

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I have got my little girl appreciating Johnny Cash now.
I used to play Cash for my kids when I'd drive them to school a few years ago in Ft. Carson. My oldest daughter liked 25 Minutes to Go, my middle daughter liked Orange Blossom Special (mainly because of the harmonica), and my youngest liked Cocaine Blues.

Might have to keep an eye on the youngest... :unsure

data

Forbes #1
After they finish speaking with Tafoya, without fail, the players already sprint off like a 40 yard dash.

Wonder if that's orchestrated.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

:lol
:lol That's perfect.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
After they finish speaking with Tafoya, without fail, the players already sprint off like a 40 yard dash.

Wonder if that's orchestrated.
Could be they don't want to be overwhelmed by the swarm of flies around her crotch.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Anyone know if the Superdome's a shithole or not?

Being one of the premiere sporting venues in our country, it's old. Not sure if they did some renovations, but can't imagine it being being on par with the newer stadiums with bathrooms, suites, etc...
I went there a couple of times pre-Katrina so I'm not sure what renovations were made after the hurricane.

However when I went it was pretty much a dump. Nothing impressive to it at all. The only reason they keep holding the Super Bowl and other premiere events there is because New Orleans is a festive city and because they have the hotels to accommodate the influx of patrons.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
As an aside after the Taylor Swift stuff is done, I have got my little girl appreciating Johnny Cash now.

"The Man Come Around" is her new favorite. She doesn't get why he is talking biblical most of the time.
My daughter likes "Hurt". I'm a little scared.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Damn. That CB was so lost he made Claiborne look All-Pro.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
It was one slip up. DAMN!

I didn't realize this was a grammar test.

I'll take a lap around the block.
Report back at 0300 hours. Your evaluation will be completed at that point.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It was one slip up. DAMN!

I didn't realize this was a grammar test.

I'll take a lap around the block.

Nah, it's all good. I was just playing off Phil's random post earlier naming a pet peeve.

data

Forbes #1

Nah, it's all good. I was just playing off Phil's random post earlier naming a pet peeve.
Ronde Barber, color commentator for the Cardinals/Eagles game, said 'mute point' when talking about kicking the FG or going for it on 4th.

Top Bottom