Archive - Random NFL Stuff Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
[h=1]Report: Agent says Kelly has lost his team
26m
[/h]The Eagles are trapped in a losing season, and some players are reportedly not happy with their coach Chip Kelly. An anonymous agent told NJ Advance Media: "Chip Kelly has lost the team. Between the losses and his bull---- methods that aren't working, I can tell you that the players have tuned him out."
Just need for Eli to develop a physical or mental problem then sweep the Skins and maybe the Cowboys can hobble across the finish line.

dallen

Senior Tech
Just need for Eli to develop a physical or mental problem then sweep the Skins and maybe the Cowboys can hobble across the finish line.
Develop one...right...

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
26m
[/h]The Eagles are trapped in a losing season, and some players are reportedly not happy with their coach Chip Kelly. An anonymous agent told NJ Advance Media: "Chip Kelly has lost the team. Between the losses and his bull---- methods that aren't working, I can tell you that the players have tuned him out."
I think we know who USC's next head coach will be.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Jesus. Hope everything works out as well as possible. Fucked up world.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
26m
I believe this is absolutely true. It's a huge firestorm in Philly right now. Kelly is getting criticized from all sides, Lane Johnson just called out the fans for booing and not providing a home field advantage, Fletcher Cox and Bennie Logan are getting criticized for laughing, fraternizing and exchanging jerseys with Winston while getting their asses kicked, and an unnamed player criticized Demarco Murray for sliding to avoid contact against Miami. Tampa players said they knew their plays pretty easily.

Meanwhile their personnel is a shitfest at many key positions including QB and their HC/GM looks embarrassingly overmatched. The league figured him out pretty quickly and apparently his offense is pretty much tempo and that's it. His playbook is like 5 plays.

They have at least 2 losses left (New England and Arizona) and likely more. They are only a game out but they are such a shitshow I can't imagine they'll be a factor.

:towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I honestly don't get the big deal about this Manziel video.

He went to a party and had a good time during his off time. Unless I'm missing something, he's not showing up late to meetings, he's not missing practices, and he's not showing up to team facilities/practices drunk and hungover.

Dumb decision by the Browns, IMO.

My only problem with this the idiot hasn't learned to inform his posse to stop filming and posting content on social media. I guarantee he's not the only NFL player doing things like this during off days. Those other players are just smart enough to keep their stuff on the down low.
Pretty much how I look at it, too.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
26m

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I believe this is absolutely true. It's a huge firestorm in Philly right now. Kelly is getting criticized from all sides, Lane Johnson just called out the fans for booing and not providing a home field advantage, Fletcher Cox and Bennie Logan are getting criticized for laughing, fraternizing and exchanging jerseys with Winston while getting their asses kicked, and an unnamed player criticized Demarco Murray for sliding to avoid contact against Miami. Tampa players said they knew their plays pretty easily.

Meanwhile their personnel is a shitfest at many key positions including QB and their HC/GM looks embarrassingly overmatched. The league figured him out pretty quickly and apparently his offense is pretty much tempo and that's it. His playbook is like 5 plays.

They have at least 2 losses left (New England and Arizona) and likely more. They are only a game out but they are such a shitshow I can't imagine they'll be a factor.

Everyone knows that Kelly's playbook is very limited. It has to be by design. You can't run that kind of tempo with a deep and sophisticated playbook because it'll take too long to call plays. That's always been the issue with his offense. The moment you adjust to the tempo or force a few three-and-outs, they're fucked because the offense doesn't have the sophistication to compensate.

That, and Chip Kelly not giving two shits about defense.

Jiggyfly

Banned
And all indications are that he was pretty wasted. Just flat out didn't care that it would be horrid pub. Incredibly dumb.
What indications?

He looked pretty sober in that video, he is dumb for having that bottle in his hands but he does not look drunk or intoxicated.

He just does not get it he has zero room for any insinuations of being drunk but that video was pretty tame.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

And hey, that collection of shit just beat us a few weeks ago.

Fire Garrett.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Millions watched it on TV and thousands saw it in person at Lincoln Financial Field, but the people it should matter to most were Murray's teammates. And at least one, when asked on Sunday whether he thought the Eagles were giving it their all, noticed.

"Well, when you see DeMarco sliding before getting hit, you tell me. Was that giving full effort?" said an Eagles player who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "You see that [stuff], and it makes you wonder."

Murray was not available for comment after the Bucs game.
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20151123_Eagles__effort_comes_into_question.html#QozelTSBW8UjKkKA.99

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
What indications?

He looked pretty sober in that video, he is dumb for having that bottle in his hands but he does not look drunk or intoxicated.

He just does not get it he has zero room for any insinuations of being drunk but that video was pretty tame.
Looks to me that he may very well be intoxicated in the video. If he wasn't it is not much of a stretch to say that he ended up that way (that isn't a bottle of Perrier he is drinking). He looks wasted in the pic with the two dudes (& not sure if the guy who posted it was partying with Maziel that night or just a guy who got a pic with him but he said he had a 'rough' morning).

You can claim it is speculation but I think it is a simple matter of putting 2 & 2 together. Besides, the point is that he was out publicly partying when he isn't even really supposed to be drinking, and for the sake of his career should have avoided this particular kind of publicity.

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
Looks to me that he may very well be intoxicated in the video. If he wasn't it is not much of a stretch to say that he ended up that way (that isn't a bottle of Perrier he is drinking). He looks wasted in the pic with the two dudes (& not sure if the guy who posted it was partying with Maziel that night or just a guy who got a pic with him but he said he had a 'rough' morning).

You can claim it is speculation but I think it is a simple matter of putting 2 & 2 together. Besides, the point is that he was out publicly partying when he isn't even really supposed to be drinking, and for the sake of his career should have avoided this particular kind of publicity.
I was referring to the video of him raping he looks pretty sober.

I agree he should avoid any of this but it seems everybody is jumping to worst case scenario.

With that said it's nobodies fault but his own.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I agree he should avoid any of this but it seems everybody is jumping to worst case scenario.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Top Bottom