Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stop changing the subject, I never said he was slow you are the one claiming he was a freak athlete.

Moss is a freak athlete, Johnson is a freak athlete, Irvin was nowhere close to them.

Nobody has ever thought of Irvin as a freak athlete, you know you are off base because nobody has joined you out on that limb.
Son, I don't need someone to pat me on the back to be solid in my opinions.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Son, I don't need someone to pat me on the back to be solid in my opinions.
Son?

Where did hell did that come from, is that supposed to put me in my place?

Your opinion that Irvin was a physical freak is wrong plain and simple, I don't even know where that came from.

Son.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Stop changing the subject, I never said he was slow you are the one claiming he was a freak athlete.

Moss is a freak athlete, Johnson is a freak athlete, Irvin was nowhere close to them.

Nobody has ever thought of Irvin as a freak athlete, you know you are off base because nobody has joined you out on that limb.
Does freak athlete mean that they ran a fast 40? I think that is what it is measured by the most now.

Byron Jones is probably as much of a freak athlete than the ones that you listed.

In my estimation Irvin was a freak athlete but he didn't run the fastest 40.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Does freak athlete mean that they ran a fast 40? I think that is what it is measured by the most now.

Byron Jones is probably as much of a freak athlete than the ones that you listed.

In my estimation Irvin was a freak athlete but he didn't run the fastest 40.
Everybody who makes it to the NFL is a freak athlete in comparison to normal people.

What did Irvin do that was freakish?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It was actually at The White House.
Actually, it was not.

It was 10 years ago that the Cowboys owner found himself in a similarly awkward predicament. During a training-camp melee within the team's facility at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas, wide receiver Michael Irvin stabbed a teammate in the neck with a pair of scissors. The victim, an offensive lineman named Everett McIver, had refused Irvin's demand to rise from the barber's chair during a haircut. Following an exchange of shoves and punches, McIver found himself grasping his neck, blood shooting from a two-inch gash. "The whole scene was crazy," said Cowboys cornerback Kevin Smith. "I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean, we were on the same team."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Actually, it was not.

It was 10 years ago that the Cowboys owner found himself in a similarly awkward predicament. During a training-camp melee within the team's facility at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas, wide receiver Michael Irvin stabbed a teammate in the neck with a pair of scissors. The victim, an offensive lineman named Everett McIver, had refused Irvin's demand to rise from the barber's chair during a haircut. Following an exchange of shoves and punches, McIver found himself grasping his neck, blood shooting from a two-inch gash. "The whole scene was crazy," said Cowboys cornerback Kevin Smith. "I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean, we were on the same team."
Beat me to it. Thanks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Originally was an Iowa recruit at RB before he couldn't get his grades up enough to get in. Sort of a random guy. Guy he bulked up and played Dline.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Our list of visitors is really solid so far, the only thing that could screw it up, assuming that at least 2 of our first 3 picks will come off this list, would be taking Ramsey at 4, trading down and taking Hargreaves or over-drafting Cook/Hackenberg/Brissett.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Originally was an Iowa recruit at RB before he couldn't get his grades up enough to get in. Sort of a random guy. Guy he bulked up and played Dline.
He went to Iowa State though and got kicked off the team.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/college/iowa-state/isu-football/2014/03/13/rodney-coe-dismissed-from-iowa-state-football-team/6382995/

Don't want Hardy for being late and having an attitude, but we are interested in a rookie with some of the same traits.

Makes sense.

Top Bottom