Gameday Chatter Thread - Week 2 | Cowboys v Titans| 09/14/14

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ya, he's a backup. I start Jeffrey, Vincent Jackson and Cal in my money league.

Like I said, it's all about making Romo less predictable.
He's not on your bench in the DCC league.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So are we ready to anoint McClain ?

Cotton

Staff member
Dunno about you assholes, I am just going to enjoy the solid victory today. Might not get another one for a while.
Damn right.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think the Bears got screwed on both replays...Tillman picked it and Bennett caught it IMO.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
I think the Bears got screwed on both replays...Tillman picked it and Bennett caught it IMO.
Both were the correct call. On the Tillman INT, he clearly trapped the ball against the ground. The Bennett one was a little closer, but by the time he got possession of the ball, he only got the right foot down, then the left hit out of bounds.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Both were the correct call. On the Tillman INT, he clearly trapped the ball against the ground. The Bennett one was a little closer, but by the time he got possession of the ball, he only got the right foot down, then the left hit out of bounds.
I don't think so. Tillman had control and did not trap it against the ground. Bennett was just a bad call period. Not sure how you overturn that.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
I don't think so. Tillman had control and did not trap it against the ground. Bennett was just a bad call period. Not sure how you overturn that.
Dude, you are just blind if you think Tillman didn't trap the ball. It was rolling around on the ground. Easiest overturn ever. The Bennett one was close but correct to overturn IMO.

Cotton

Staff member
I didn't see the Tillman call, but the Bennett call shouldn't have been overturned.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fricking hell, Justin Smith is a beast.

Top Bottom