2015 Wildcard Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/9/2016

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Sucks that the Bengals are a bunch of morons and threw away a game they had won but Denver's pass rush is going to put Roethlisberger out of commission next week with his shoulder/arm/collarbone/whatever in the shape its in.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So pissed at myself for not going to bed 30 minutes ago like I started to. I knew some kind of fuckery would allow the Steelers to win.

I agree that you can't call that hit over the middle at that point of the game, but the Bengals deserve to lose after how they conducted themselves. Pathetic lack of self control.

And while it shouldn't have been called, Vontaze Burfict wouldn't be on my flight home, what a retard.
Reminds me of what Jeremy Mincey did against the Giants in the first game of the season that got them down to the goal line, even though somehow we came away with that win..

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yea, I don't see how anyone can say that the Burfict penalty wasn't warranted.

Not only is it a hit straight to the head, but Burfict leans in after he can already see the ball has gone past Brown.

It was a dangerous and absolutely idiotic foul that deserve to be called.

Bengals only have themselves to blame.
Burfict would never play another down for my team. It was more important to him to fight and taunt the Steelers and get revenge hits on them than it was to win the game.

Take a fucking hike you piece of shit.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Sucks that the Bengals are a bunch of morons and threw away a game they had won but Denver's pass rush is going to put Roethlisberger out of commission next week with his shoulder/arm/collarbone/whatever in the shape its in.
If the Broncos can take care of the Steelers then it actually works out better this way cause KC has a better chance of beating New England than a QB-less Cincy did.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
AJ Green should've been called for a false start too on the play where he caught the TD to take the lead.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Burfict would never play another down for my team. It was more important to him to fight and taunt the Steelers and get revenge hits on them than it was to win the game.

You could tell it was getting out of hand when he started to run to the locker room. Marvin Lewis needs to be fired for that chokejob

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
AJ Green should've been called for a false start too on the play where he caught the TD to take the lead.
I noticed that too. Surprised they missed it.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I still can't believe they let the fumbler choke away the handoff to let those jackasses on defense back on the field.

So freaking pissed that the Steelers moved on.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
He's a drama queen. Dead one minute and playing the next. I doubt he'll be bothered next week or Antonio Brown.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
It's either between them or the golden boy Rodgers.
Watch... I'm telling you... it will be Peyton Manning that will be limping off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy. And Seattle will be the ones, again, to be screwed out of a SB victory.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Watch... I'm telling you... it will be Peyton Manning that will be limping off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy. And Seattle will be the ones, again, to be screwed out of a SB victory.
Nah. The league doesn't care about Peyton. It's all about Pittsburgh. Just like in '05.

data

Forbes #1
You can call it luck, but I believe, not by coincidence, that some teams are more prone to have stupid shit like this happen to them.

So so funny how the most minute of things can come back to haunt.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Yep both him and Jones would be tossed if I was the owner. I know Jones didn't do much per se but it's all about their mindset. Just dumb. Dumb.

Rev

Staff member
I don't know the timetable but is\was Dalton going to be available next week had they won?

Just curious.

D

Deuce

I don't know the timetable but is\was Dalton going to be available next week had they won?

Just curious.
Potentially. He was questionable to play in this game until they made their decision Friday.

Rev

Staff member
Jones stating that they were in a huddle and Porter came up talking trash. I can believe that from Porter but you still need to have some composure. Maybe its easier said then done and Im probably a little biased since its a case of thugish behavior that I cant stand.

data

Forbes #1
Still pissed about the game. Worst of it is that the steelers righteously won because of how stupid the bengals are.

fumble the ball in the situation that Hill did and, yeah, your team should lose for violating such a simple fundamental football tenet.

Top Bottom