2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Wash your mouth out with soap. No world needs that.
I know bro but the power shift to the Baptist and TCWho needs to stop. They are really the ones that hurt Tech more than aTm and UT does. We recruit against them and we compete in so many ways. Those bastatds need to be out in their place. UT will rise again and they will get whoever they want. That's not going to change much for us.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Looking at their history and the fact that their coach )who doesn't even want to be returning to them this year) will bolt after next season, they will come back to the pack in short order.
Tom Herman chose an extension with UH over several other offers, and he claims he and his wife had decided to stay in Houston even before the extension offer came in.

D

Deuce

Tom Herman chose an extension with UH over several other offers, and he claims he and his wife had decided to stay in Houston even before the extension offer came in.
He can claim that all he wants. Fact is, he called his school's student body and his city out for their shitty support just halfway through his first season and immediately started looking at job offers even after he was offered his extension. If he really wanted to stay, he would have accepted it immediately, instead he continued to shop.

My guess is, he overplayed his hand. He thought one great season would parlay him into a premium job and instead the bulk of the interest came from bottom feeders or mid-level P5 teams. So he took the $3M and will try again next season.

BTW, I heard his radio interview from earlier this week. This guy is a psycho and borderline retarded with his understanding of basic conversation.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
He can claim that all he wants. Fact is, he called his school's student body and his city out for their shitty support just halfway through his first season and immediately started looking at job offers even after he was offered his extension. If he really wanted to stay, he would have accepted it immediately, instead he continued to shop.

My guess is, he overplayed his hand. He thought one great season would parlay him into a premium job and instead the bulk of the interest came from bottom feeders or mid-level P5 teams. So he took the $3M and will try again next season.

BTW, I heard his radio interview from earlier this week. This guy is a psycho and borderline retarded with his understanding of basic conversation.
I dont expect him to be around for a long time. At the same time 3M is nothing to sneeze at and the Houston job is not a terrible job. They ponied up for him and made a bigtime program move by doing what they did. A better offer is going to have to be at premier university and those don't come along everyday with a good match.

The interview was immature for sure but I don't think it is of much consequence. He just beat FSU and the university is solidly behind him. Lots of coaches are applauded him behind closed doors. The stupid "reporting" and commentary is so out of hand its retarded.

Anyhoo, UofH just one upped the hell out of UCF and you've got another obstacle to overcome to get your program out of the cellar.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I loved that interview. John Lopez is a long time Aggie douche and one of the worst radio hosts in town. I thought he and the other knucklehead came out looking stupid for arguing that the story was right despite the facts being wrong.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Anyhoo, UofH just one upped the hell out of UCF and you've got another obstacle to overcome to get your program out of the cellar.
I admit that I don't follow the college game very intensely, but I get it now. Deuce mad bro.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I loved that interview. John Lopez is a long time Aggie douche and one of the worst radio hosts in town. I thought he and the other knucklehead came out looking stupid for arguing that the story was right despite the facts being wrong.

There are a bunch of rules to being a "class" coach (which I hate). One is you don't argue with retarded pundits in public. I wish Kliff would defend the program more and go off on one of these douches that love to spread unverified, inaccurate trash. But Techs PR department is non-existent and Kliff is all Belichick when it comes to the media.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There are a bunch of rules to being a "class" coach (which I hate). One is you don't argue with retarded pundits in public. I wish Kliff would defend the program more and go off on one of these douches that love to spread unverified, inaccurate trash. But Techs PR department is non-existent and Kliff is all Belichick when it comes to the media.
Tech's PR department is actually pretty robust. Now, Tech's athletics dept's PR dept sucks monkey nuts.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I told you bastards I have time today!
I dont think any of us have the amount of time that it would take to settle the Leach debate. Unless you want to go ahead and apologize.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I dont think any of us have the amount of time that it would take to settle the Leach debate. Unless you want to go ahead and apologize.
I thought it was pretty much settled.

Is there any sane people left that don't agree with me? I'm just assuming that all of the rest od you weirdos have been dismissed from the rest of the internet

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
While you have him apologizing get him to offer Leach one now.
I'm about to watch Creed. I ain't got time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom