Colts Stuff...

Landry

DCC 4Life
That wasn't the point of my post. I was saying if they do we go into the game knowing we can clinch with a win. I was curious if people thought that knowledge would be a good or bad thing.
It might help, knowing they could cruise the following week.Unless they have a chance for a bye, of course.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That wasn't the point of my post. I was saying if they do we go into the game knowing we can clinch with a win. I was curious if people thought that knowledge would be a good or bad thing.
Even with that scenario Dallas still has a lot to play for. Home field and a bye for starters.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Even with that scenario Dallas still has a lot to play for. Home field and a bye for starters.
Good god, people. I'm talking about helping with the psyche in this one game. :lol

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Do you really think Washington beats Philly?
I think its very possible.

Washington is not playing well, but what they do well is get after the QB. And that where Sanchez comes into the fold.

Washington, at home, with Sanchez not playing well? I think they have a great chance to knock off the Eagles.

Landry

DCC 4Life

Washington is not playing well, but what they do well is get after the QB. And that where Sanchez comes into the fold.

Washington, at home, with Sanchez not playing well? I think they have a great chance to knock off the Eagles.
I was thinking the Giants had a better shot of beating Philly.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was thinking the Giants had a better shot of beating Philly.
I think the Giants have an outside shot at beating them, too.

p1_

DCC 4Life

That would be a nice Christmas present.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If Washington does beat Philly, the Cowboys will know going into their game that if they win they are in. Good thing or bad thing?
It would be an outstanding thing. We'd be all but guaranteed to get in. We'd have to lose both remaining games at that point to miss the playoffs, and I don't see that happening.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It would be an outstanding thing. We'd be all but guaranteed to get in. We'd have to lose both remaining games at that point to miss the playoffs, and I don't see that happening.
Whatever, homer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

townsend

Banned
:excellent

Top Bottom